[0.15+] Mobile Spaceport v1.1 - Now with new buildings!

Winrar keeps saying various files are corrupted.... Stupid winrar. Any chance of a dropbox link? They seem to work better than mediafire for some reason. Looks epic though dude, Can\'t wait \'til I find a way to make it work.

Vlad, could you make some extra building to really create a spaceport community?

I was thinking of a module, similar to the garage, only with several windows (and possibly a door) instead of the garage opening. Same attachment points. Is that doable?

Vlad, could you make some extra building to really create a spaceport community?

I was thinking of a module, similar to the garage, only with several windows (and possibly a door) instead of the garage opening. Same attachment points. Is that doable?

You can make windows with Cart plugin, Unity don\'t not support transparent shaders.

Door can be made with using of plugins, so, it can be doable.

It can. I changed my plugin to make them completely transparent for lulz.

Stealth mode no like dae loader

screenshot29.png

And someone else said it works too.

Shouldnt we see 3 little kerbals floating in the air? :P

Also, if an invisible kerbal craft explodes, and jebs not around, does it make a sound?

;D

I got the Central command building to the moon without alot of effort, but the cargo pad is really awkward and my rocket just explodes before it gets off the pad

Same problem here with the main and cargopad. Although it\'s quite pleasing (gna gna gna!) to hear the explosions, a lift off once and a while would be nice.

Shouldnt we see 3 little kerbals floating in the air? :P

Also, if an invisible kerbal craft explodes, and jebs not around, does it make a sound?

;D

Stealth mode hides the Kerbals too, but not the explosions, because if exploding, the particles are not connected to the stealth generator anymore.

OK I just made it easy for me to see if it works, and since most parts are .dae, there is no point to code a real stealth system for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.