From the Changelog for v 0.2.0:

• Added ability to enable/disable mouse wheel in Editors
  • Added toolbar icon which turns green when WASD editor is active
  • Disable WASD editor when part is selected

From the Changelog for 0.6.13.2, released on 8/30/2018:

• Added right-click on button to disable
Edited by linuxgurugamer

11 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

i bet i could get used to the new controls but it feels so strange that i think the pros out weigh the cons for me.

I set "defaultCamera = false" in the config, so I use the KSP orbit camera by default but have the wasd camera available when working on the outer edges of a craft.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:23 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

The button looks like one of these, depending on the mode it's in:

TX5L2SJ.png

From the Changelog for v 0.2.0:

• Added ability to enable/disable mouse wheel in Editors
  • Added toolbar icon which turns green when WASD editor is active
  • Disable WASD editor when part is selected

From the Changelog for 0.6.13.2, released on 8/30/2018:

• Added right-click on button to disable

When you disable it is it supposed to lock your Camara? Cause I can't move it when wasd is off 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:21 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

No, something must have changed recently, I'll take a look at it.  It's not something that I use

Just an observation i have made, if i change a setting it wont come to effect untill i leave and renter the editor, and if default camara is set to false right clicking the button changes the icon but does nothing. Its only when default camara is ticked when right clicking the button locks the camara

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, flart said:

ksp 1.10.1, wasd v0.7.1.2
it is still unresponsible to the `W` `A` `S` `D`.  I also tried switch keyboard layout to the EN (USA)
it was ok before the v0.7.1

ksp.log:      https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alncj27YxKc-hmHEeZTJK-BMyQRy?e=EDnAYf
player.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alncj27YxKc-hmJt0vigCG22HAD8?e=b0V5cf

Can you please download  0.7.0 and manually install?  I'm wondering if the bad version might have messed up some settings in the save file

I've fixed my build server, but given the problems, I'll release this as a beta first.  Has to be installed by hand, available here:

Beta release, 0.7.3

• Fixed build problems
  • Thanks to github user @kspdrgn for this:
    • allow picking from all KeyCodes in the key binding UI.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/WasdEditorCameraContinued/releases/tag/0.7.3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm using 0.7.3 with KSP 1.11.1. If you switch between the standard mode and the WASD mode, it brakes the Precise Editor mod which stops to show the axis lines of the selected part. If you leave the editor and return back again then the Precise Editor shows the axis lines, until you switch modes again.

2 hours ago, basepart said:

Hi, I'm using 0.7.3 with KSP 1.11.1. If you switch between the standard mode and the WASD mode, it brakes the Precise Editor mod which stops to show the axis lines of the selected part. If you leave the editor and return back again then the Precise Editor shows the axis lines, until you switch modes again.

Best to tag @linuxgurugamer so he sees it. You also need to post a link to your player.log file.

15 hours ago, basepart said:

If you could try it out in 1.10.1, it would be helpful

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 7:15 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

If you could try it out in 1.10.1, it would be helpful

Hi linuxgurugamer, sorry for the late reply. I did a test in both KSP version 1.10.1 and 1.11.2 having installed only the Precise Editor v1.4.1, the WASD Editor Camera Continued v0.7.3 and their dependencies. In both cases the mods are working fine together.

In my heavily moded KSP v1.11.2 installation the problem remains, so I guess one of my other mods is responsible for the issue. I'll report here if I have any new findings.

• 1 month later...

I am now using 0.7.0.1 in KSP 1.91. It is amazing and should be the Squad standard interface. I just wish it had been easier to find it in the forums.

Thank you for your wonderful work.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

if this is a code, I have no idea what you are trying to say

Sorry. With my download of your latest that is the total number of downloads at that time. I don't know if you remember, but I believe it should replace the stock interface in KSP as it is so much easier to use to get things right. Not to mention the angles you can get and how far back you can pull out on building huge craft.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.