[1.12.x] WASD Editor Camera Continued - New Dependencies

linuxgurugamer

3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you know if anyone is working on FSHangerExtender?

I have no clue, sorry. Tried to get it going last night and no luck.

Sure hope someone is working on it though.

9 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Do you know if anyone is working on FSHangerExtender?

5 minutes ago, KhaosCorp said:

I have no clue, sorry. Tried to get it going last night and no luck.

Sure hope someone is working on it though.

works for me, tested it the same time I was in looking at WASD Camera. Just makes the whole building disappear for now

• 2 weeks later...

Just making sure -- is right click supposed to work just like in the stock camera (i.e. click/hold right mouse and drag), or was it supposed to be click/hold right mouse and use the keys? 

For whatever reason I cannot use my right click to change the camera in any way when I have WASD enabled, so I wanted to check whether I was doing this correctly

17 hours ago, awang said:

Just making sure -- is right click supposed to work just like in the stock camera (i.e. click/hold right mouse and drag), or was it supposed to be click/hold right mouse and use the keys? 

For whatever reason I cannot use my right click to change the camera in any way when I have WASD enabled, so I wanted to check whether I was doing this correctly

Right-click and drag should still work with WASD installed. 

Check your settings (KSP_DIR\settings.cfg), you might try to delete them and restart.

9 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Check your settings (KSP_DIR\settings.cfg), you might try to delete them and restart.

Also, are you Windows, OSX or Linux?

33 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Also, are you Windows, OSX or Linux?

Deleted settings, and unfortunately right click still doesn't work. This is only when WASD is enabled -- it works perfectly fine otherwise.

I'm on OS X.

10 hours ago, awang said:

Deleted settings, and unfortunately right click still doesn't work. This is only when WASD is enabled -- it works perfectly fine otherwise.

I'm on OS X.

Ok, might be an OSX thing, I'll take a look tomorrow.

When you say this only happens when WASD is enabled, does this mean that when you disable it using the "5" the right-click & drag works?

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, might be an OSX thing, I'll take a look tomorrow.

When you say this only happens when WASD is enabled, does this mean that when you disable it using the "5" the right-click & drag works?

Yep. When the WASD icon is green, I can use wasdqe to pan around, but click/drag for the right mouse does nothing. Mouse scrolling works fine.

Don't know if this is a factor, but I'm playing on a macbook, so I don't know if click/drag with two fingers looks the same to the game as a right click/drag with a normal mouse.

Just now, awang said:

Yep. When the WASD icon is green, I can use wasdqe to pan around, but click/drag for the right mouse does nothing. Mouse scrolling works fine.

Don't know if this is a factor, but I'm playing on a macbook, so I don't know if click/drag with two fingers looks the same to the game as a right click/drag with a normal mouse.

it should be the same, but if you could find a mouse, could you test that?

11 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

it should be the same, but if you could find a mouse, could you test that?

Yep. I'll have to do that tomorrow, though, because my KSP install isn't up and running and it takes quite a while to get going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

small feature request, that might fall half and half within the bounds of this mod: toggle default stock camera mod in the editor (VAB/SPH). I hate the SPH camera, and never use the building because of it (I launch all my planes from the VAB and use VesselMover to get them to the runway:D).

There were other mods that did this, but they have fallen behind the times, and it's not too far afield of this mod's territory...

Obviously, I know you have other projects you're working on at the moment. I just figured I'd suggest it to put a bug in your ear.:)

2 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

small feature request, that might fall half and half within the bounds of this mod: toggle default stock camera mod in the editor (VAB/SPH). I hate the SPH camera, and never use the building because of it (I launch all my planes from the VAB and use VesselMover to get them to the runway:D).

There were other mods that did this, but they have fallen behind the times, and it's not too far afield of this mod's territory...

Obviously, I know you have other projects you're working on at the moment. I just figured I'd suggest it to put a bug in your ear.:)

open a github issue, please

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/02/2016 at 9:02 PM, CyberFoxx said:

Got a weird quirk with this mod. Linux KSP.x86_64 1.0.5, WASD Editor Camera 0.6.4 installed via CKAN. Everything works almost perfectly, but in WASD mode, middle-click looks around, not right-click. With WASD mode disabled I am able to use right-click to look around like normal.

I just installed the mod and was snookered by this plus the lack of a middle button on my Kensington trackball. That's just unlucky...

I can emulate it with a left+right click, apparently.

• 4 weeks later...

Since i installed this mod i couldn't load my game entierly : it blocks at the end and load infinitly (but KSP still work: The yellow messages still change)

maybe its cause of other mods mods but it dont seems logic cause i dont have that much mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.