[1.12.x] WASD Editor Camera Continued - New Dependencies

linuxgurugamer

On 8/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, alexus said:

When I hangar I take the part then I can not move the camera around the ship any more.

If I want to scroll through the list of parts ( or in any other window ) with a mouse, the list is scrolled along with the camera.

When you take the part, the mod is disabled until you drop the part.  This is stock behaviour, and will not be changed.

If you want to scroll through the list without having the camera scroll, disable the mod using the right-click first.

• 1 month later...

New release, 0.6.14.1

• Cleaned up the code for checkMovementBounds for switching editors
  • Removed minimal log spam;
  • Fixed camera from being disabled after switching editor

I did a special build for 1.4.5, available here (not in CKAN):

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/WasdEditorCameraContinued/releases/download/0.6.14.1/WasdEditorCamera-1.4.5-0.6.14.1.zip

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm using 1.7.1 and this mod is working fine.

Man, this mod is a must-have. It makes building crafts just as intuitive as it can be. I can't have a KSP install without WASD Editor Camera Continued.

To be honest, I can't even imagine any KSP install without the work of linuxgurugamer, because there are at least 27 mods tagged by linuxgurugamer for my "do not miss this mods - modlist".

Thank you for spending your time and effort in keeping KSP interesting and diverse.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:03 AM, klgraham1013 said:

Once I realized I needed Unblur, it seems to work well.  The LGG dependency list continues to grow.  No big deal.  Just when I think a new KSP release will decrease my mod number, another mod comes along to replace the replaced.

UnBlur is not my mod, it just solves a problem

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

@linuxgurugamer might want to do a recompile for 1.7.3 as it seems the WASD Function button isn't showing up and yes I do have both the Click though blocker an Tool bar as well as Unblur working atm.

Space_Coyote

Did you check in the ToolbarController (yellow wrench) to see where the WASD button is supposed to be?

Is the mod working in the editor at all?

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Did you check in the ToolbarController (yellow wrench) to see where the WASD button is supposed to be?

Is the mod working in the editor at all?

Okay here is what I got and I made sure i had all the dependencies and the WAS Camera editor installed 

first off you talk about the Tool bar controller, (The Yellow wrench that should show up in the st of icons in the tabs at the bottom when you enter the VAP 9or the SPH) and instead.. No wrench)

Also because of this the WASSD Camera editor icon doesn't show up..

The only tother thing that I ahve are these folkders and  here they are 

000_ClickThroughBlocker

000_Toolbar

001_ToolbarControl

WasdEditorCamera

and 

unBlur.0.5.0.dll

Now if I am missing something here I am curious as to what it is

Also I am running this in the latest Version 1.7.3

But like I said the yello wrennch (The Tool Bar Controller is not showing up on the "Taskbar" and thus the WASD camera editor doesn't show up either..

that's at least my thoughts on the subject

Space_Coyote

5 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

first off you talk about the Tool bar controller, (The Yellow wrench that should show up in the st of icons in the tabs at the bottom when you enter the VAP 9or the SPH) and instead.. No wrenc

That’s your problem.

A log file would be helpful, but it seems that you are missing one or more files.  Check both the ClickThroughBlocker and the ToolbarController.

The only other possibility is that you set the button for the ToolbarController to be visible on the Blizzy Toolbar (toolbar), if you do that, then you also need to open the blizzy toolbar and set the ToolbarController icon to be visible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:
On 6/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, Ancient1der said:

Is there any way to have the right click orbital cam that is vanilla on top of the WASD camera controls?

Not without coding it, and I don't have time right now

Thats a shame cause i was about to ask the same question. i bet i could get used to the new controls but it feels so strange that i think the pros out weigh the cons for me.
Hope your staying safe linux, no presure to add this as real life always comes first

Edited by xD-FireStriker

4 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Thats a shame cause i was about to ask the same question. i bet i could get used to the new controls but it feels so strange that i think the pros out weigh the cons for me.
Hope your staying safe linux, no presure to add this as real life always comes first

You _DO_ know that you can disable the WASD by clicking the button?

6 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You _DO_ know that you can disable the WASD by clicking the button?

Ummmmm. . . Yea? Um which button cause i couldnt find it lol

I went looking for a way to toggle it off but couldnt find it in the settings

Edited by xD-FireStriker
Pressed enter too early

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.