Space shuttle [SSP] Development Page

Mike-NZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mike-NZ Sorry for asking this, but can you make landing gear more stronger? All landing gears always buried into runway while landing, and start as SPH. KSP version is 1.1.3, and I also posted this on bug/issue report. Somebody said need to change dll, but dont know how to do that. I'll wating for your reply.Thanks:)

Edited by happylololo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EdsonMacields said:

Hey there, great work with the mod. I know this may sound stupid but how I close the cargo bay? When I open the craft file in the VAB it just opens automatically and don't close anymore.
Thanks again.

Well, we have to know your kps version.

My ksp version is 1.1.3, and I have a problem like you. So I deleted ksp and re-installed, then problem has been solved. But this isn't best the way to solve this problem. Anyway, I hope you can solve this problem. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.10.2016 at 1:06 AM, EdsonMacields said:

Hey there, great work with the mod. I know this may sound stupid but how I close the cargo bay? When I open the craft file in the VAB it just opens automatically and don't close anymore.
Thanks again.

Hi did u solved that problem im use ksp 1.1.3 whit RO/RSS and they are open all the time

• 3 weeks later...

I think I cracked the landing gear issue with the slow stall thing to fix all you need to do is modify the cfg so that where it reads

PhysicsSignificance = 1

it reads

PhysicsSignificance = 0

do that for all three landing gear config files ( left right and nosecone ) now the landing gear wont have drag applied to them

also adjust this

crashTolerance = 500

so that it reads

crashTolerance = 5000

this way the wheels wont break again do that for all 3 config files hope my bug catching helps

fly safe

Edited by kowism1

14 hours ago, kowism1 said:

I think I cracked the landing gear issue with the slow stall thing to fix all you need to do is modify the cfg so that where it reads

PhysicsSignificance = 1

it reads

PhysicsSignificance = 0

do that for all three landing gear config files ( left right and nosecone ) now the landing gear wont have drag applied to them

also adjust this

crashTolerance = 500

so that it reads

crashTolerance = 5000

this way the wheels wont break again do that for all 3 config files hope my bug catching helps

fly safe

Ohhhh Thx for answer

I almost give up, but now I'm really glad to solve this problem! Thx again sir:)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016-12-04 at 11:47 AM, MarrouxIsBack said:

Hey,

I have the same kind of problem as EdsonMacields : the cargo bay open and close in an infinite loop.

I use the version KSP 1.2.1

Do you know a solution?

Thank you.

Not updated for 1.2.1. read before you ask

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.