Space Shuttle [SSP] for KSP

Mike-NZ

I'm having problem with TWR on the MonoPropellant, I have enough dV to get in a stable orbit, but the MonoProellant engines are too weak and I fall from orbit before making it stable.

I have made some fixes that I will upload soonish.

This gives more fuel, better oms, better booster seperation

Continie bulding ISS using Shuttle and Canadaarm :)

Canadaarm - it is ok. Nice :) Realy cool :) Last update removing all problems :) Mount a module as you wish :)

The Shuttle - nice! but not enough to fuel gor get to orbit and no stable... Nose moving up and down.. Left and right :(

International Space Station... The construction...

6da1f3a56708.jpg

fce1150662eb.jpg

8b2a2a478593.jpg

And I ask something in theme for ISS Community.. May be somebody will help me? Thank you :)

Edited by Irenicus

KSP version: 1.0.4.861

SSP: What ever the latest version is.

FAR/Realism Overhaul: No

When ever I reenter the whole space shuttle overheats and blows up. I have tried reentering with a 30º AOA but that doesn't seem to help. Is there any way you could add Ablative heat shielding to the craft?

When ever I reenter the whole space shuttle overheats and blows up. I have tried reentering with a 30º AOA but that doesn't seem to help. Is there any way you could add Ablative heat shielding to the craft?

What is the speed of your decent?

this is not normal. using anything like real heat or any universe alterations?

- - - Updated - - -

should do. I don't see why not

- - - Updated - - -

Continie bulding ISS using Shuttle and Canadaarm :)

Canadaarm - it is ok. Nice :) Realy cool :) Last update removing all problems :) Mount a module as you wish :)

The Shuttle - nice! but not enough to fuel gor get to orbit and no stable... Nose moving up and down.. Left and right :(

International Space Station... The construction...

http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1510/41/6da1f3a56708.jpg

http://s017.radikal.ru/i433/1510/96/fce1150662eb.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i637/1510/9b/8b2a2a478593.jpg

And I ask something in theme for ISS Community.. May be somebody will help me? Thank you :)

nice pictures.

fuel has been fixed and I will update soon

Hey Mike, can I have a .jpg version of the shuttle exterior textures? I'm on a Mac and i can't open .dds files. I want to edit in a post 2000 Columbia, pre 1998 discovery, Atlantis and endeavour as well as AH shuttles.

Hey Mike, can I have a .jpg version of the shuttle exterior textures? I'm on a Mac and i can't open .dds files. I want to edit in a post 2000 Columbia, pre 1998 discovery, Atlantis and endeavour as well as AH shuttles.

Can do when at pc next.

Does the program paint.net work on your system? It converts dds

Ok, so I found that there were some old Deadly Re-entry files making the game go haywire on re-entry. Now I have a new question... how can i dock this to other spacecraft? Does the crew module docking port work, or am I supposed to put a docking port on?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.