KSP Random Crashes HELP!

A list of mods won't help you diagnose a crash. Please provide the proper log files:

The Logs

These are text files that the game spits out for debugging purposes as it runs; if something broke horribly in-game, there will be something in here about it. You should upload the entire log as a file (i.e. not to pastebin); you can use dropbox or an equivalent host to upload the file. Make sure the entire file gets uploaded; you may have to zip it first, as logs can be very long. Here is where you can find the log:

• Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit)
  • Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

NOTE: These logs are not the same as KSP.log, which lacks valuable data. Do not upload KSP.log; do upload output_log.txt / Player.log

I forgot to tell you that i have unticked the Run 64bit player in advanced options. Maybe its caused by mod collisions? I hope that other users have more experience with mods and they are able to recommend me which mod/s i should remove but there are some exceptions like: alcubierre drive, kspie, far, markiv.

I forgot to tell you that i have unticked the Run 64bit player in advanced options.

As of right now, ticking or unticking that option will not help you at all.

KSP for Windows was originally available in both 32- and 64-bit versions; the 32-bit version can only use up to 3.5GB of RAM before it crashes, while the 64-bit version can ignore this RAM limitation. Unfortunately, the 64-bit version of the game was deemed too buggy for 1.0, and so is no longer available. So regardless of whatever option you picked in the launcher, you are, and always have been, playing the 32-bit version of the game.

Also, 4GB of system RAM is actually not enough of run KSP - when you start Windows, the Operating System and various background services can use up to 1.5 GB of system RAM just to keep the computer running without any programs loaded, and so you would only have less than 2.5GB left to run a heavily-modded KSP installation.

Maybe its caused by mod collisions? I hope that other users have more experience with mods and they are able to recommend me which mod/s i should remove but there are some exceptions like: alcubierre drive, kspie, far, markiv.

The logs don't seem to suggest any conflicts between add-ons.

I would recommend removing *all* of your add-ons and starting over, and only using the add-ons you absolutely need.

You should also seriously consider upgrading your computer's RAM, or buy a newer and better computer to run the game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.