VAB rooftop colony

322997am

I have started to build a colony on the VAB. I plopped a rover onto the building but I want lots more like a bulldozer and a habitation module. So please share your ideas so I can build a great town on the VAB.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a truck

Now that's a unique idea! All those people that colonize the mun and beyond feel so special, but the VAB roof is where the adventure is really at!

Add a building (made of structural panels/wings) to the top. Also a launchpad for the reusable SSTO rocket (fueled by the ore drills)! The colonists have to get to orbit somehow.

Anyone hav a vtol (small but can hold at least 4 kerbals.) how DO you post pics

To post pictures you will have to upload the image to an image hosting website such as Imgur. I have also attempted to colonise the VAB roof and using the KAS mod built a crane on the roof. 8nu8dwz.png

also you would need a garbage truck cause after some of the crash landings you have lots of trash to throw away

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is there a way to get a class a asteroid up there. The colonists have to have a big boulder to mine after all the VAB ore is extracted.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.