Farscape Module [1.0.4]

Odyssey

Mike,

Little bit of an issue. With the new seating arrangement, we're getting a conflict between helmet and cockpit. Probably can fix it with a move down and/or back.

Take a look.

1b3ght0.png

Go ahead and use the file on Kerbal stuff as I've done some updates for that last night.

Edited by Odyssey

Looks awesome and cant wait to try it out, as it happens though the parts are just flat out not showing up. I am running on 1.04 with a stock installation. Does this mod have any dependancies?

Did you merge the folders?

Rasterpropmonitor is recommended, but not essential.

I notice there is many variations, like the x-crafts. All a bit different.

Also. I will sort out the helmet issue.

Best to scale up the craft maybe.

I will move the seat down a bit to see if it works.

Has there been a change in the folder structure? If there is duplicates they may caancel out eachother.

Here it is!

He calls me Odysseus, but that's close enough. Mike, I think we ought to consider a Moya mod just for the fun of flying something that big. With Moya and Talyn, we're talking ships the size of the SPH (actually way bigger, but I'm a realist) Tell me what you think. I think we could do it as a single-part mod for Moya, if we could figure out the doors and the starburst drive.

I think I can build a fair amount of the code if you and Spock can handle the modelling.

Edited by Odyssey

Here it is!

He calls me Odysseus, but that's close enough. Mike, I think we ought to consider a Moya mod just for the fun of flying something that big. With Moya and Talyn, we're talking ships the size of the SPH (actually way bigger, but I'm a realist) Tell me what you think. I think we could do it as a single-part mod for Moya, if we could figure out the doors and the starburst drive.

I think I can build a fair amount of the code if you and Spock can handle the modelling.

that was cool! enjoyed that

i made mine install a little bit more realistic simply by taking all the float-curves for ISP and such and halving the second values. This effectively makes it half as efficient. The thrust values aren't all that overpowered really.

- - - Updated - - -

2- How does she fly?

I thought buzz was a man... ?

i made mine install a little bit more realistic simply by taking all the float-curves for ISP and such and halving the second values. This effectively makes it half as efficient. The thrust values aren't all that overpowered really.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought buzz was a man... ?

As far as the fuel consumption. I'm having similar thoughts. Keep the spurs, but make the horse drink a little faster.

As far as Buzz, I was about to say "touche," but, come to think of it, you really can't be 100% sure since he never takes the suit off. :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.