=JEB= Squadron (War Thunder) Discussion

Noname117

• 2 weeks later...
;2258359']Alright' date=' I have a week off school, so I can be here for now at least, or are submissions closed?[/quote']

Submissions aren't closed; someone with at least an officer status has to be online though to accept it.

Is there any chance we could schedule a big event in which the entire squadron plays in one match? Well, most of the squadron anyway, I know we have people from many different time zones, so getting everyone will be difficult.

I've definitely been thinking about doing something like that sometime. Still need to grow the squadron a bit first; it doesn't help that several members of the squadron were bribed out of it...

Submissions aren't closed; someone with at least an officer status has to be online though to accept it.

I've definitely been thinking about doing something like that sometime. Still need to grow the squadron a bit first; it doesn't help that several members of the squadron were bribed out of it...

May I ask, a few of my fellow friends have played KSP (although not too much) and another plans to return to KSP once Unity 5 comes. Are they allowed to join?

Thanks!

May I ask, a few of my fellow friends have played KSP (although not too much) and another plans to return to KSP once Unity 5 comes. Are they allowed to join?

Thanks!

Certainly! I made sure to say that the group was created for our friends as well.

• 1 year later...

So after a long period of time away from the game I've started playing War Thunder again, which means that =JEB= is once again active and looking to expand. And I suppose this time I should probably try to be more social with members of the clan I do not know.

Look, I'd accept anyone on these forums unless they were a toxic person for some reason. The squadron has room in it (Do note you have to sign up though, I can't send an invite to people personally), so we can take in newcomers.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.