Can't open MK2 Cargo Bay

Right as the title tells. I don't even get a right-click menu. In the actiongroup-section there are no options shown, though it's still clickable.

Don't know if the MK3 is affected, too. Service Bay is not.

I read somewhere, that it might be caused by the firespitter.dll, so I replaced it with a new one, but nothing changed.

Any Ideas?

KSP Version is 1.0.4

Mods (all at latest state):

Toolbar

USI Tools

Biomass

Community Resource Pack

CommunityTechTree

ConnectedLivingSpace

DMagicOrbitalScience

FAR

Firespitter (Only DLL and CFG)

FuelTanksPlus

Hangar

InterstellarFuelSwitch

KAS

KerbinSide

KIS

AVC

MagicSmokeIndustries

MechJeb2

KerbalKonstructs (don't know if full, was installeb by another mod which seemed to need it)

ModularFlightIntegrator

SpaceY-Lifters

StationScience

TacLifeSupport

Some by UmbraSpaceIndustries

UniversalStorage

MCM by WildBlueIndustries

yes, all of them seem to work, just not the MK2 Cargo Bays. I don't know about the MK3 ones, since I'm not that far in this career (first with most of the used mods).

I just checked in advance if it happens in another savegame and yep, it doesn't work there either.

Edited by ZaeRoe

Sorry, but this isn't going to be able to go much further without logs.

Please read this thread: How-To-Get-Support-READ-FIRST

Find the appropriate log files (output_log.txt if Windows; player.log for Linux/Mac) and upload them somewhere you can link to, like DropBox. (hint: you really should use DropBox)

Also include your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file from your GameData folder.

The stock animators for both small and large Mk2 cargo bays were replaced with HangarAnimator. It does not have either open or close GUI event names and I do not know what HangarAnimator's behavior in that case would be. (that may not be relevant though: see below)

(that info came from the MM cache file, which is why I now ask for it. Lots of information in there about what happens to your parts on modded installations)

The main problem however seems to be that the Hangar.dll is not loading

(from output_log.txt: line 2327-2339)

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Hangar': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarFilterManager+<add_filter>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=2.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Maybe a dependency is out of date or missing, but I think the error would actually tell you that if that were the case, and I don't see that...)

I'd report this in the Hangar mod thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.