Chemical Rocket Payload missions (On Request)

Sampa

Ok, decided that I would make a mission catalogue, similar in nature to Zoo's SSM series. Like his, you may make any type of payload you wish and ask for whatever type of orbit or mission you want to send the satellite on. Send me the payload, and I will make any rocket necessary to make the mission possible. I will use various mods including mechjeb and will do my best to provide evidence that said payload is being attempted for launch. If you want to use modded parts, please ask what mods I use and I will try to provide a list for you. Each payload sent in will be assigned to a mission number. My only precautionary measure for you is, because every rocket is unique to the payload and mission, please build in enough parachutes to allow for recovery of satellite if a launch failure occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

please note, payloads can also include crews

Mods installed:

FASA

KW Rocketry

Lionhead

Infernal Robotics

any of Raidernick's stuff

ISS stuff

Mir Stuff

Edited by Sampa

Sure thing! Put you at the top of the list! Make sure to follow the steps to make it viable (we are ALL about the safety of the probe after a few...past incedents)

- - - Updated - - -

Main Launches will begin once I trim my mods down to a level where I won't crash every 5 seconds

Ok, Caster 2 was a complete success, but I failed to grab a picture of it (dangit). Also, Caster 3 was a partial success. Here is the final satellite of the Caster series, Caster 4. This was placed in a 90 km orbit at a whopping 70 degree inclination

niEqDBh.png

A few notes:

• THE EEV is nuclear powered, no need to extend any panels or activate fuelcells.
  • According to our simulations, the probe is capable of aerocapture - no need to waste fuel to decelerate
  • The EEV does not have enough fuel to leave kerbin - you will have to provide a booster stage to send it on it's way to Eve.
  • 100% Stock

A few notes:

• THE EEV is nuclear powered, no need to extend any panels or activate fuelcells.

• According to our simulations, the probe is capable of aerocapture - no need to waste fuel to decelerate

• The EEV does not have enough fuel to leave kerbin - you will have to provide a booster stage to send it on it's way to Eve.

• 100% Stock

I have two missions for you: Origin 1 and an Eve cubesat.

Origin 1 is a asteroid probe

4IK7nIo.png

http://www./download/wcq8wc5z4dx3aaw/Origin_1.craft

And the Eve cubesat is designed to ride along with EEV

http://www./download/hua88umzzzz1pl4/Eve_Cubesat.craft

(tweakscale is also required for Origin 1's claw)

Edited by Voyager275

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.