Help with dual side Solar Panel. (Blender+Unity)

I'm getting back to KSP and modding, and i would like to release my solar wings, but i encountered an issue...

Everything is working fine, model is exported, mesh is fine, and it is working solar panel... on one side.

Yes, as i know every solar panel has its own "raycastTransform", also i have 2, each for each side of model.

MODULE
{
name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel
sunTracking = false
raycastTransformName = Suncatcher1
pivotName = Suncatcher1
isBreakable = false
resourceName = ElectricCharge
chargeRate = 0.60
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel
sunTracking = false
raycastTransformName = Suncatcher2
pivotName = Suncatcher2
isBreakable = false
resourceName = ElectricCharge
chargeRate = 0.60
}

Problem is both are facing same direction (i think), that's why when i turn over vehicle, wing will not produce energy. I can't flip vector of second object used as raycastTransform. I am missing something rly stupid related to rotation / scale in Blender / Unity.

tRQr2av.jpg

While setting node_attach etc you can just instead of 1.0 type -1.0 and you are DONE, then here I was trying rotating, scaling to -1, rotating one from 2 panels and exporting from blender to rotate it again in unity. Gosh Im missing something simple. Give your ideas, while i will be more "experimenting", maybe i will encounter solution somehow...

You are not missing anything, it just is simply impossible in KSP to have a solar panel with more than one side.

After much frustration with my own parts, it is apparent you cannot have multiple facing solar catchers on a single part, no matter how many modules are used.

61d2bc1f6b.jpg

I would love to be proven wrong, but yes I am 99% sure it is impossible :(

SQUAD PLEASE!

Fml...... :( I hope you are wrong, damn i could ask faster, i spent 2 days trying to figure it out...

But maybe with next release, changes with unity 5, rebuilds what they want to rebuild it will be available... Back in days custom particles for engines were impossible...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.