[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Should be! If not (or if CKAN thinks the mod is outdated) please let me know so I can poke the CKAN peoples and ask them to update our listing.

CKAN lists 1.0.1 compatible for KSP 1.2.0. So yeah, without CKAN compatibility mode people don't see it. If I see this right, CKAN pulls this information from Spacedock, where it is listed as 1.2 compatible. However, what I don't know is, what to set on Spacedock to make it CKAN compatible to 1.2.* ... I assume the CKAN guys know. Maybe ask them regarding that.

BTW, it can also be set up to pull the release directly from GITHUB and use a in the zip release included .version file for compatibility analysis. For a version file maybe see also this. :)

Edited by Jebs_SY

2 hours ago, Jebs_SY said:

CKAN lists 1.0.1 compatible for KSP 1.2.0. So yeah, without CKAN compatibility mode people don't see it. If I see this right, CKAN pulls this information from Spacedock, where it is listed as 1.2 compatible. However, what I don't know is, what to set on Spacedock to make it CKAN compatible to 1.2.* ... I assume the CKAN guys know. Maybe ask them regarding that.

BTW, it can also be set up to pull the release directly from GITHUB and use a in the zip release included .version file for compatibility analysis. For a version file maybe see also this. :)

Spacedock is updated. I added MiniAVC for the next release. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Shadow Wolf56 said:

I decided to make a Saturn v But it is very wonkyyyy

why is this?

3 hours ago, hraban said:

Have you selected the rigid attachment and autostrut function for each part in the context menu?

Squad insists on having the stock joint strength be somewhere in 'wet noodle' territory. Either install Kerbal Joint Reinforcement, or (as @hraban said) autostrut all the bigger parts. If you don't have autostrut available in the right click menu in the VAB, you need to go into the game settings and enable advanced tweakables. Make sure you don't use rigid attach on the first stage engine mount, IIRC that causes explosions.

Even with KJR, I still autostrut the LES to the root part (Command pod).

40 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Squad insists on having the stock joint strength be somewhere in 'wet noodle' territory. Either install Kerbal Joint Reinforcement, or (as @hraban said) autostrut all the bigger parts. If you don't have autostrut available in the right click menu in the VAB, you need to go into the game settings and enable advanced tweakables. Make sure you don't use rigid attach on the first stage engine mount, IIRC that causes explosions.

Even with KJR, I still autostrut the LES to the root part (Command pod).

c7NJRa2.gif

Srsly tho I install KJR *and* autostrut around interstages and boosters. And the LES....don't forget the LES.

Edited by minepagan