[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

2 hours ago, IronCretin said:

Speaking of cameras, is the BDB camera supposed to be usable per-biome? Because currently, it only gives one use per planet/height combination.

It needs all the flavor text written. Which apparently someone started - I'm not sue who.

41 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

I cannot get that part that small. Configs?

I uploaded it last night. You'll need tweakscale obviously.

3 minutes ago, Jso said:

It needs all the flavor text written. Which apparently someone started - I'm not sue who.

I uploaded it last night. You'll need tweakscale obviously.

It was.... deandreedwards I think, back when he used to chill on the stream.

@Jso don't we have a MM config in the BD_Extras folder to scale down the default sizes of the DMagic spy camera parts?

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

@Jso don't we have a MM config in the BD_Extras folder to scale down the default sizes of the DMagic spy camera parts?

Unless I'm blind, no. There's the Saturn rescale, an alternate Titan config, realnames and some textures.

I didn't actually change anything on his parts. I just slipped the non stock sizes we use into the tweakscale setup for his stack parts (free scale is turned off on those). So a part than can rescale between 0.625, 1.25, 2.5 becomes 0.625, 0.9375, 1.25, 1.5, 1.875, 2.5. I kept it within the minimum/maximum size range he used on each part.

10 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

This wasn't here before I Git pulled.

It's part of WildBlueTools. I've never seen anything but a blue screen on those. You must need some other mod I don't have.

Edit: You have the BDB icon twice on your pallet. That shouldn't be.

Edited by Jso

19 hours ago, Jso said:

It's part of WildBlueTools. I've never seen anything but a blue screen on those. You must need some other mod I don't have.

KAS? KIS? A little bit of Contares? Debian Testing?

19 hours ago, Jso said:

Edit: You have the BDB icon twice on your pallet. That shouldn't be.

Edit right back at ya: I actually have it three times on my pallet. I think it's because I have just installed over existing folders.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

dammit, you make my rockets seem tame by comparison.

Sd7scoT.png

This is the Hyper Scout: A scout rocket, but with six extra scout rockets glued around it. It can place modestly heavy crafts (750kg) into escape trajectories, at only √11,000 a pop.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto