[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

6 minutes ago, Adam-Kerman said:

so the truss solely requires Breaking Ground?, just trying to understand.... 

The one in the game right now uses Breaking Ground.

Later when I have the time to see how it works, there will a second truss that will only use Infernal Robotics. Until the IR config is ready you will have to be patient. 

Edited by Zorg

strangely, the skylab truss in my game is kinda too small tto fit at the skylab adapter airlock section, also, it's not as long as it should be, though it perfectly fits with the spacelab one, and also the SAF fairing appears to be f5rom spacelab too, since it's too small

Edited by Starhelperdude
sorry for typos, I have problems with my keyboard

4 minutes ago, DaBaby Kerman said:

Hi, for the new Saturn V/Apollo parts are there gonna be some working craft files in the future? I tried downloading it with the craft files and it said parts were missing. I was just wondering.

The craft flies are added when the revamp is finished I think.

16 hours ago, Zorg said:
21 hours ago, birdog357 said:

Problem persists. Is this something that can be seen in the log? Tomorrow if I have time I'll try and start with just a basic BDB install and then slowly add mods until I get to the problem to rule out a conflict.

Fuel cell issue was PEBKAC. I never hit the part switch in the editor...

Possibly, a clean install will be more informative for sure.

Update. Just launched a KH-7 and the science transfer using an action group works as expected. I also had a transfer science button on the camera part. That started, but I could not complete because the pod was hidden inside the heat shield. That was not surprising though.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:36 AM, derega16 said:

Just find this, any chance for LM taxi colour scheme for revamp descent stage?

mMrt3iV.jpg

I doubt it. Paint is mass and Every Gram Counts (thanks W. Chung), plus painting your MLI white and black kind of defeats the purpose of MLI.

17 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

strangely, the skylab truss in my game is kinda too small tto fit at the skylab adapter airlock section, also, it's not as long as it should be, though it perfectly fits with the spacelab one, and also the SAF fairing appears to be f5rom spacelab too, since it's too small

Okay I had that problem, you need to remove the Saturn Rescale Patch, it screws up the Skylab for some reason :)

I am trying to make a few parts not turn red when reaching high temps. I have tried increasing the maxTemp of the parts, but this only makes them tolerate higher temps. Is there anyway I can do this? Maybe through a line of code in the parts' config files?

1 hour ago, alberro+ said:

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but a lot of the new Apollo parts have names they shouldn’t. The parachutes have the same names as the Gemini chutes, and I think a few other parts have that issue. 

A lot of parts are like this currently . zorg and cobalt just quickly tried to get the parts in the game without making custom files are what not.