[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

My parents didn't want me playing video games, thought it'd distract me from my work. However, I'm surprised I'm holding at a B level, even though I play KSP everyday. Granted though, I see where my mom is coming from, my roommates have I think 3 out 7 Fs in their classes.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Though I love Fallout 4, I think I'll be playing Halo 5 for most of break.

My parents didn't want me playing video games, thought it'd distract me from my work. However, I'm surprised I'm holding at a B level, even though I play KSP everyday. Granted though, I see where my mom is coming from, my roommates have I think 3 out 7 Fs in their classes.

Eh. Either you're the kind of person that can balance their priorities, or you're not. Having a game console at college won't stop you from goofing off. Though I don't know if I should be talking - my art history lectures are more or less my sacred kerbal work time. I probably get 75% of my work done sitting in a lecture hall occasionally giving teachers snarky answers. :wink:

Though I suppose at the end of the day my Kerbal work is more helpful to me in the long run than knowing who some obscure German designer is...

PS: Though I love Fallout 4, I think I'll be playing Halo 5 for most of break.

Blasphemer.

I can't afford Fallout 4...

Update-

IMPORTANT:

With the release of 1.0.5, please report any bugs of the current version to CobaltWolf or myself. Cooperation will lead to a swift and seamless transition from 1.0.4-1.0.5, though I don't suspect much bugs. :3

Thanks~

Edited by VenomousRequiem

Hey so I figured I'd drop off one last thing - I finished up the Redstone tank. Even more fun - this hopefully isn't just for testing; I used my new wip method of calculating dry mass and the amount of fuel, so hopefully everything works well. Additionally, I placed it in the tech tree at General Rocketry. I am leery of putting it earlier than that. Thoughts? I could move it back one node to be with the rest of the Redstone parts.

0aneYg0.png

Download is available here. Put the 'EarlyRockets' folder in Gamedata/Bluedog_DB/Parts/. I haven't tested it in 1.0.5, the update dropped while I was finishing this up and I don't have time to download a new copy of the game (I have a separate install for development) and move my dev stuff over.

Edited by CobaltWolf

With 1.05 out and most of the mods I use on the fritz I think its time to take a well earned Fallout 4 sabbatical for a few months until everything is updated.

Before I go, I fired up KSP to test the Redstone tank... which is perfectly balanced for my needs. Not that I would expect anything less from BDB. :)

Cheers and see you after the 1.05 upheaval :cool:

Still can't afford Fallout 4, but everyone is leaving me for it...

Not only that but I learned not only would my laptop run it poorly, but I'm below the minimum requirements to run it at all.

Have fun with my hopes and dreams, you guys. Cheers.

Same problem...which is why I play on Xbox One :wink: