[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

7 minutes ago, pheenix99 said:

Wait a sec....BD SRB's....you can control the thrust on them just like liquid fuel based engines? :0.0:. I've been treating them as standard SRB's this whole time.

@CobaltWolf Is there any plans to modify the tweakability of the boosters/tanks to allow for the width/height to be altered independently? 

You can't throttle them normally, they just have a 'thrust curve' where they start at one thrust and gradually change to another, lower thrust, so their TWR does not change as much.

9 minutes ago, minepagan said:

You can't throttle them normally, they just have a 'thrust curve' where they start at one thrust and gradually change to another, lower thrust, so their TWR does not change as much.

Fair enough

Edited by pheenix99

4 hours ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

GITHUB. PLEASE.

Calm down. Its, like, a third of the first stage tank. I only got to work a little bit the other night.

4 hours ago, awsumindyman said:

@CobaltWolf, maybe make a radial version of the engine mount covers (that is the cones surrounding the base of the S-1C) so we can mount F-1's on anything, allowing us to make our own LFRB's?

They're really not modeled in a way that would let them be easily separated, but it shouldn't be *too* hard. I'll see if I feel a need for them. For what its worth, I was planning on trying to do the Pyrosis boosters (the old Saturn ones, not the modern SLS ones) if thats what you mean.

4 hours ago, Cdw2468 said:

I just noticed "memes" emblazoned on the side of the rocket, will this be in the final cut?

I don't even know if it will have writing. I'll figure out a way to work a splash of red in, as a bare minimum.

18 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I don't even know if it will have writing. I'll figure out a way to work a splash of red in, as a bare minimum.

Pls no txt! KSP part should nevr have the name of an organization ora flag on i! IT WILL DRIVE MY OCD INSAAAAANE! ;.;:rolleyes::mad::0.0:

--EDIT--

My apologies, I left the tab open on the family computer and my son took advantage of his opening. But pease don't add text to parts, it usually doesn't go well.

Edited by Andem

41 minutes ago, Andem said:

Pls no txt! KSP part should nevr have the name of an organization ora flag on i! IT WILL DRIVE MY OCD INSAAAAANE! ;.;:rolleyes::mad::0.0:

--EDIT--

My apologies, I left the tab open on the family computer and my son took advantage of his opening. But pease don't add text to parts, it usually doesn't go well.

19 minutes ago, Foxxonius Augustus said:

(Briefly doffs the hype crown)

But seriously, don't put text on it at all, while your at it could the text come off the Sarnus I?

(The crown of hype returns to his head)

You could always just photoshop it out. :P

1 minute ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

You could always just photoshop it out. :P

Would everyone be upset if the text was removed? It seems easier for one person to spend (maybe) 5 minutes and make everyone happy than a few people spending 5min every update.