[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

1 hour ago, awsumindyman said:

Probably not. I've never had to mess with aero stuff before, and the modifications for that would be a lot more than just adding the wings. I'd have to basically rebuild / rebalance / create a whole new CSM to make it fly correctly.

Plus it's ugly :P

1 hour ago, MrMeeb said:

Saturn doesn't seem to be loading. Game crashes on start. Using ksp 0.25 I hope you can make it work I think it'd work to support FASA really well

Mod parts don't appear in VAB i installed mod folder in my screenshots folder why doesn't it work?

btw im using the demo is that okay?

11 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Mod parts don't appear in VAB i installed mod folder in my screenshots folder why doesn't it work?

btw im using the demo is that okay?

4 minutes ago, IronCretin said:

this doesnt load on orbiter 2001. pls halp.

All problems can be solved with the proper application of bleach 

maybe that was too dark, please know I'm joking 

Edited by VenomousRequiem

put in ckan folder, mod does not load. ksp version 3.1

halp pls literally unusable

4 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

H9XImqz.jpg

Edited by legoclone09

1 hour ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Come on woman! I was not using my glasses! now you owe me a keyboard, mouse and two screwdriver cocktails ...

8 minutes ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

I tried using the latest dev release on github and I noticed midway through a mission that the SIVB tanks don't have liquid fuel but liquid hydrogen instead. Are you going to make a version of the tanks that use normal liquid fuel.

I believe that will probably be a 'No'.

45 minutes ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

I tried using the latest dev release on github and I noticed midway through a mission that the SIVB tanks don't have liquid fuel but liquid hydrogen instead. Are you going to make a version of the tanks that use normal liquid fuel.

If hydrogen is present you should find at no additional cost a mint condition J2 rocket just aching to guzzle said hydrogen :)

if the mission is halfway and we changed the fuel, well... It's a dev version: if things didn't break version to version, we got lucky. 

9 hours ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

If you download cryogenic engines, you'll be able switch between LF, LH, LF/O, LH/O and O for tank contents.

https://spacedock.info/mod/709/Cryogenic Engines