[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

5 hours ago, Abhishek Adhikari said:

Nope!! It is not a Saturn V, it's a Sarnus V(Uses BDB's Parts only)

Sorry for that. I could not find out where and how many antennas to put. I didn't found and nice photo of Service module in the internet.

Please can you help m where to put the antennas.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Just google "apollo sm" you'll find what you want, and as @CobaltWolfsaid there's the manual where you can find help to correctly build the apollo csm.

Edited by DiscoSlelge

So last night I fulfilled a contract to recuse a Kerbal stranded on the surface of the Mun.  "Alright then!", I said to myself.  I know just the tool for the job.  Enter the Blue Dog Design MEM lander.  I slapped a few solar panels on her and some science experiments, because why not.  Flew that bad boy to the Mun, setup an orbit over the target, took it in low and slow, lined up my approach and flew that bad boy to landing within 50 meters of my target.

I could have built some Lego looking monstrosity out of the stock parts to do the job but compared to the Sina lander everything else just looks and flies like hot garbage.

Edited by FullAuto556

12 hours ago, Plecy75 said:

is there a download link for the station in the op? i like the aesthetic and really want to fly it myself

I don't think Cobalt has it anymore, but I think he used tge structural beams (like the one you get at the beginning of Career) to mount the four Gemini docking ports on.

5 hours ago, akron said:

You should spend more time at home...

I have some more models at home that are built and just need to be painted. Heh, just as well I have little social life. :P

55 minutes ago, Jall said:

I have some more models at home that are built and just need to be painted. Heh, just as well I have little social life. :P

why would they need to be painted? do you make cutouts for your paper models yourself?

13 minutes ago, NeoFatalis said:

why would they need to be painted? do you make cutouts for your paper models yourself?

Sadly I must admit that those are plastic kits.