[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

26 minutes ago, MrMeeb said:

To bring it back on topic...

Mmmm... I can never seem to get my game as pretty as a lot of people. 

25 minutes ago, cxg2827 said:

Its a shame this thread wasn't a victim of the forum kraken.

I agree. I can't stand that cobalt guy. That'd really teach him a lesson

Edited by VenomousRequiem

20 minutes ago, Agustin said:

Do you have a WindowShine pack to replace with Texture Replacer some of your parts?

I have one I started but didn't finish. I think I just did the Apollo capsules, and you can find that in one of the recent pages on the WIndowshine thread (I think). If not I'll have to repost it. Any ones in particular you'd like to see me do next?

I haven't seen any of your Apollo capsules links... Please upload it, here or in the WindowShine thread. The image is beautiful, but didn't find the link to download those textures. I would love more materials like that, maybe not only windows, I see there is much more potential in the images shown in that thread.
Do you still have that KANE command pod textures?

Edited by Agustin

On the topic of the apollo capsule, I can't help but notice that there isn't a chrome reflective texture like the real thing. I get it if you don't want to deal with real time reflections, but it would be really cool.

7 minutes ago, Jall said:

On the topic of the apollo capsule, I can't help but notice that there isn't a chrome reflective texture like the real thing. I get it if you don't want to deal with real time reflections, but it would be really cool.

I don't want to have it as a dependency. You can't do reflections with the normal stock shaders.

59 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I don't want to have it as a dependency. You can't do reflections with the normal stock shaders.

Fair enough. Can't blame a guy for trying though!

sorry, really going overboard with the questions here, but is a lunar rover like the ones used on the apollo j missions ever going to be added? i've run out of h missions to simulate

27 minutes ago, Plecy75 said:

sorry, really going overboard with the questions here, but is a lunar rover like the ones used on the apollo j missions ever going to be added? i've run out of h missions to simulate

So I can't speak for Cobalt but after looking in the roadmap, I saw no sign of a rover. So probably not; at least for a while.

1 hour ago, Plecy75 said:

It's not planned. But if you use Kerbal Attachment SystemKerbal Inventory System, and USI Exporlation Pack you'll be able to assemble a moon buggy rover. Include @CobaltWolf's own Surface Experiment Pack and you'll even have a ALSEP to set up on your moon mission.

1 hour ago, demo_the_man said:

I don't think that astronaut on EVA might not be so happy. The A7L spacesuit had a bad habit of damaging the hands of its wearer. The astronauts favorate things to do after getting back from EVA on the moon was to take the gloves off.

But he got to take his gloves off *ahem* IN SPAAAACCEEE!

2 hours ago, Foxxonius Augustus said:

But he got to take his gloves off *ahem* IN SPAAAACCEEE!

True, but it's Skylab; and probably when they were having to fix things.