[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Just now, Drakenex said:

My dear eager friend, you can have them now!!, I've made them with Habtech + CX Aerospace

wow, I thought they were going in to BDB...

Sadly, I cannot run your mod and BDB at the same time... in the words of Scotty, 'the engine canne take it!'

@CobaltWolf/ any user of this mod, Please bear with me, I just found this mod tonight....

I have a question on the "Kane-11-CDA High Gain Antenna" I can't seem to get it to properly placed to the "Kane-11-MBM Service Module" by properly placed I mean according the picture in the manual on page 8. I'm sure it is just me not knowing the mod yet.

Thanks,

12 minutes ago, Turk_WLF said:

@CobaltWolf/ any user of this mod, Please bear with me, I just found this mod tonight....

I have a question on the "Kane-11-CDA High Gain Antenna" I can't seem to get it to properly placed to the "Kane-11-MBM Service Module" by properly placed I mean according the picture in the manual on page 8. I'm sure it is just me not knowing the mod yet.

Thanks,

Make sure to put the engine on the service module first then, place the antenna, and finally make sure to rotate it into the correct position.

2 hours ago, cxg2827 said:

Fixed that for you

Does this one also suffer from O-ring failure.  Image result for kappa

quick question: has anyone else had the idea to send a modified Sarnus-V with Kane CSM around Duna? i thought i would stick some solar panels to the side an add a lab module. please tell me i'm not crazy

11 minutes ago, Plecy75 said:

quick question: has anyone else had the idea to send a modified Sarnus-V with Kane CSM around Duna? i thought i would stick some solar panels to the side an add a lab module. please tell me i'm not crazy

This is about as close as I've gotten to that...

IFzT0e1.png

I'm trying to do an Ares-ish style mission that I'm still in the middle of doing.

4 minutes ago, Jay The Amazing Toaster said:

This is about as close as I've gotten to that...

IFzT0e1.png

I'm trying to do an Ares-ish style mission that I'm still in the middle of doing.

so i guess i'm not crazy. however i was planning on doing this with an unmodified first and second stage, and only solar panels and a 3.75m lab from the Taurus HCV mod, and the lander removed. i'm just wondering what i can do with that. (i don't have enough fund yet to launch my reusable Duna Exploration Ship)

I still haven't gotten a chance to read Voyage, but anyone interested in it can read the short story Prospero, written by the same author and set in the same universe. It's about the first manned British spaceflight.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050310032846/http://www.cix.co.uk/~sjbradshaw/baxterium/prospero.html

(Ninja'd, kill me now)

8 hours ago, Plecy75 said:

I mean I made a craft for that, but idk if it would actually work....

Someone made one with the MOLE skylab iirc

Edited by minepagan
Ninja'd

35 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

Easy to build using SSTU + NOS lander in CMES. Pegasus ECUS using BDB Saturn I. I'll give it a try next weekend.

What I haven't been able to nail down is the Minotaur, any suggestions? 

I've never seen anything that matches the Minotaur's proportions.

28 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

yup, tried Contares also but no luck.

Ohh scratch that, NOS lander is busted, crew hatch is broken in the last version and is not being included right now.

What is NOS?

EDIT: NVM

Edited by davidy12