[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

5 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Last night, I tried to get Skylab in game for y'all, but...

l6ASPpR.png

Well, the real Skylab didn't have a smooth go of things either. 

Well, I reinstalled Hisenberg... and that crippled my space station. (I put ONE PART on...)

That gave me an opportunity: I Hyper-edited the original up... Why not hyper-edit a more complete one?gLuPkoN.png

Yes, I was taking the p i s s  in the name.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

54 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

you need to start a new branch, you didn't keep yours updated so its months out of date and can't be committed without solving all the conflicts.

okeydokey, never had a branch of mine before though, but I'll do it :wink:

Edit:

Done!

Edited by Drakenex

Finally... Issue was something to do with the window animations. Starting the unity setup over again without them made things work. Right now everything is at the bare minimum to get everything working in game, with little in the way of polish or features. Huge thanks to @Angel-125, whose MOLE mod will be the basis of the features and functions of our Skylab. As a result, the configs are currently more or less copied wholesale from his. The base Skylab is still missing the Apollo Telescope Mount (and related parts) as well as the discone antennas (visible coming from the bottom of the airlock module in this diagram). Additional preemptive thanks to @Daelkyr who is going to be doing some config work on these parts for me.

unknown.png

screenshot38.png

screenshot39.png

screenshot40.png

Edited by CobaltWolf

10 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Finally... Issue was something to do with the window animations. Starting the unity setup over again without them made things work. Right now everything is at the bare minimum to get everything working in game, with little in the way of polish or features. Huge thanks to @Angel-125, whose MOLE mod will be the basis of the features and functions of our Skylab. As a result, the configs are currently more or less copied wholesale from his. The base Skylab is still missing the Apollo Telescope Mount (and related parts) as well as the discone antennas (visible coming from the bottom of the airlock module in this diagram). Additional preemptive thanks to @Daelkyr who is going to be doing some config work on these parts for me.

And just as I finished FREEDUM CHEEZBURGER MAN OOH YEEAAAH BRUTURRRR....

Also, how about contacting @raidernick about his Apollo Telescope mount? maybe seeing what you can take off of his?

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

Of small note on the S1F tank, due to the rescale method, either the nodes need to be resized manually, or node_attach tweaked, but attaching an S1F to another radially leaves a large rescale-sized gap. This is a minor thing, I just didn't catch it last night. (I also wonder what Nosecone would work in this case... p-fairings?)

1 minute ago, komodo said:

Of small note on the S1F tank, due to the rescale method, either the nodes need to be resized manually, or node_attach tweaked, but attaching an S1F to another radially leaves a large rescale-sized gap. This is a minor thing, I just didn't catch it last night. (I also wonder what Nosecone would work in this case... p-fairings?)

surface node? top and bottom are OK as far as I know

13 minutes ago, komodo said:

11 minutes ago, Drakenex said:

surface node? top and bottom are OK as far as I know

8 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

there is a gap in where the game thinks the tank ends and where the tank's visible model ends.

You just need to set the offset in node_attach to 1.875

13 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

You just need to set the offset in node_attach to 1.875

Oh Ok, this fixes it:

+PART[bluedog_Saturn_S1E_Tankage]
{
	@name = bluedog_Saturn_S1F_Tankage
	@author = CobaltWolf Feat. Drakenex
	@MODEL
	{
		%scale = 1, 1.28, 1
		%texture = bluedog_saturnV , Bluedog_DB/Parts/Saturn/bluedog_saturn1F
	}
	@node_stack_top[1,,] *= 1.28
	@node_stack_bottom[1,,] *= 1.28
	@entryCost *= 1.28
	@cost *= 1.28
	@title = Sarnus-SIF-18K Liquid Fuel Tank
	@description = Saturn Common Core, common first-stage core of all Multibody Vehicles.
	@mass = 11.725
	@tags = saturn 3.75m sarnus ?s1e ?sie first stage fuel tank large big multibody SCC

@RESOURCE[LiquidFuel]
	{
		@amount *= 1.24
		@maxAmount *= 1.24
	}
	@RESOURCE[Oxidizer]
	{
		@amount *= 1.24
		@maxAmount *= 1.24
	}
}

I'll add it to my branch.

In other news:

Spacelab (because I'm too lazy to make an ATM right now) ready to launch!

jByjHNY.png

habitation25internals from Nertea's Station Parts Expansion works perfectly as an IVA for the OW

Edited by Drakenex