[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

thank ye

18 hours ago, Bellabong said:

Apart from slightly edited AVP and its dependencies I've got some modified Magpie TU configs as well as Engine Lighting and Planetshine being the other major things in the SS. 

Not sure if a craft file or subassembly would translate well - combination of Kerbalism and Realfuels as well as various other mods drastically change what  craft file from me would look like from stock.

I got the plans from https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki/issues/51 and https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki/issues/23 and ofc the Atlas at https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki/wiki/Atlas.

Launch towers are the miniCrew elevator tower and the Atlas Agena launch stand/tower.

I don't even know what I was doing here, but I decided to make a Hexa-station... and then I decided to make it into a Hexagonal Cylinder I guess... And yes, all the docking ports are attached. Thanks Same Vessel Interaction. 

ToT91Dp.jpg

Edited by GoldForest

9 hours ago, GoldForest said:

I don't even know what I was doing here, but I decided to make a Hexa-station... and then I decided to make it into a Hexagonal Cylinder I guess... And yes, all the docking ports are attached. Thanks Same Vessel Interaction. 

ToT91Dp.jpg

Puts my Triple Stereo MOL to shame!

KSP 1.10.1, JNSQ, latest KopernicusBE (v19 at the time of this post), latest BDB 1.7.

I guess this is most likely a JNSQ or stock bug\oversight. Courier and IDCSP's second ModuleDataTransmitter is not affected by JNSQ's rescale patch - but it IS affected by BDB's JNSQ balance patch. This leads to Courier and IDCSP's relays being rescaled to 66% from stock.

I can post screenshots if needed, but of the top of your heads: how do i solve the glitch were certain parts are the wrong size/ have attach nodes in the wrong place. its appeared in the last day.

all ive added mod wise was tac life support

23 hours ago, biohazard15 said:

KSP 1.10.1, JNSQ, latest KopernicusBE (v19 at the time of this post), latest BDB 1.7.

I guess this is most likely a JNSQ or stock bug\oversight. Courier and IDCSP's second ModuleDataTransmitter is not affected by JNSQ's rescale patch - but it IS affected by BDB's JNSQ balance patch. This leads to Courier and IDCSP's relays being rescaled to 66% from stock.

It's a JNSQ bug that will be fixed in the next release. There's a workaround here.

38 minutes ago, northern said:

I can post screenshots if needed, but of the top of your heads: how do i solve the glitch were certain parts are the wrong size/ have attach nodes in the wrong place. its appeared in the last day.

all ive added mod wise was tac life support

Remove TAC life support and see if the problem goes away.

If this is a craft file, try building from scratch and see if the parts are better. I'd need screenshots and probably a log to say more.

2 hours ago, Zorg said:

So usually I post pics of things when I'm done but I thought I would share some WIP pics of a little Centaur payload I'm working on right now.

Screenshot_2020-08-21_01.08.44.png?width

Screenshot_2020-08-21_01.20.21.png?width

this somehow reminds me of an mixture of mariner 3/4 and mariner 8/9 but with only 1 solar panel