[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, DaveyJ576 said:

I had some hinkiness with the Apollo/S-V combo shown above. I wanted to do an orbit raising maneuver using the S-V. I set the S-V as "control from here", made sure the combo was in prograde, then lit it off. Both the RL-10's on the S-V AND the SPS on Apollo lit off at the same time, effectively nulling the maneuver. Is this MechJeb related or did I goon something up? I have done the same thing with a Gemini/Agena combo and this did not happen. Hmmm...

Always ensure that the only active engine(s) is the one(s) which should fire at this moment. Otherwise, bad stuff may happen. On your craft, both SPS and RL-10s seem to be active.

3 hours ago, gabo04 said:

Is the spin system included in the mod or was that a sneak peek?

As it been said, it's in dev branch. Note that it is useless if you don't use relevant mod (Persistent Rotation, IIRC) - stock SAS can and will counter this thing.

WARNING

with the dedicated Yo-yo Despin model now in game, the previous placeholder despin assets using the antenna models will be deleted entirely shortly. Any craft or debris to which those parts are attached will no longer load once that happens. (hopefully you guys havent kept it attached to the probes themselves)

gWuxM0V.png
9107OJT.png
eOphD8Q.png
Wrj7A5R.png

So I got kinda bored one day then thought, why doesn't BDB have a Pioneer 5. I mean (between Coatl and BDB) there's every Pioneer all the way to Pioneer 11 besides Pioneer 5. It wasn't too difficult to make as I just reused parts of Pioneer P3's mesh and textures. Here's a shot of the BDB Pioneer family:
aBmO1y3.png

Also comes with a Explorer 6 inspired texture:
JZJMWhe.png

3 hours ago, DaveyJ576 said:

I seem to be missing the ModuleColliderHelper. Is there an easy way of installing it, or do I have to uninstall/reinstall BDB? If I do that will I lose all of the already constructed vehicles?

If you uninstall and reinstall you will not lose your craft files. I do recommend doing it though.

Edited by KeaKaka

On 10/10/2020 at 9:08 PM, Invaderchaos said:

gWuxM0V.png
9107OJT.png
eOphD8Q.png
Wrj7A5R.png

So I got kinda bored one day then thought, why doesn't BDB have a Pioneer 5. I mean (between Coatl and BDB) there's every Pioneer all the way to Pioneer 11 besides Pioneer 5. It wasn't too difficult to make as I just reused parts of Pioneer P3's mesh and textures. Here's a shot of the BDB Pioneer family:
aBmO1y3.png

Also comes with a Explorer 6 inspired texture:
JZJMWhe.png

(This might sound dumb)

Where can i download?

(IF i can download of course)

@OrbitalManeuvers asked, and we received: Cloud coverage camera variant for the Nimbus satellites (it's a separate part, to be clear, not a B9 variant)

4XMUTjx.png
SPdCCJE.png

Also - last call for bugs for the v1.7 update! You don't report it, we don't fix it!

bb7IHlm.png

Edited by CobaltWolf