[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

17 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Good point, I don't think anyone thought of that.

Can't you connect the arms to the higher parts of the rocket? Or do they just visually connect

I don't think we've ever looked at the heat tolerances of the Apollo legs cus it's never been in question before haha

There might be some parts that affect framerate, the Saturn stacks seem to have a bit of trouble with yellow clocking, but generally no.

500F S-1C is possible and I've been meaning to get to it. Not sure about 500F S-IVB or Comet, I'd have to see what the UVs look like

l7GCGTc.png

they are only visual, (unless im doing it wrong, but i don't think i am)

I've been playing with BDB for a few days now after having made a new install in 1.12.3, last I played for any real time was in 1.8.1....    I must say this mod has matured and looks so well made. My hats off to Wolf and his team for all the work they have done!!!!

3 minutes ago, Entr8899 said:

That looks like it would be a nightmare to make, and a ton of new parts, for something with no real use... :huh:

i mean if you swap the center engine and add a fuel tank or two it could be a decent cargo lander

42 minutes ago, TheLoneOne said:

i mean if you swap the center engine and add a fuel tank or two it could be a decent cargo lander

Well, responding directly to this - I'd rather do a real lander proposal than something that could be bashed into one..?

49 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

From the workshop...

Lunar Drill science experiment

Deployable RTG for the AAP LMs

iwP7iZW.png

The kerbals are already green and now they're going to be glowing green now are they? That's too much green if you ask me. :D

Edited by GoldForest

5 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

@CobaltWolfI hate to post this a third time, but a version of the LFV without the chair and with a top node would be incredibly useful for bashing. Just my 2 cents.

This is only your second time commenting about this, though, or maybe one of the comments got buried or deleted?

Anyway, your suggestion probably got buried under all all the other discussions, and the devs just missed it, that's all. Besides, the devs don't necessary have the time to respond to every single suggestions ASAP. So no need to push it, yeah?

13 hours ago, RocketBoy1641 said:

best use was accidently almost killing astronauts!

Correct, but it fullfilled it´s purpose. And the ejection system worked as designed... you couldn´t say the same about Gemini´s ejection system which most likely would have fried the astronauts while ejecting.

Edited by JoeSheridan

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Hearing a Linkin Park song while going through the KSP forum is probably the last thing I'd expect. lol

I know this is just a meme post, but as someone who's a devoted fan of Linkin Park, with them being my favorite band of all time, THANK YOU. 

Edited by Echo11

2 minutes ago, Echo11 said:

Hearing a Linkin Park song while going through the KSP forum is probably the last thing I'd expect. lol

I know this is just a meme post, but as someone who's a devoted fan of Linkin Park, with them being my favorite band of all time, THANK YOU. 

Thanks, it's apparently something of a trending meme