Jump to content

[1.12.3] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.10.4 "Луна" 19/July/2022)


CobaltWolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Had a quick look through, here are a couple of things I found:

  • On page six, it says "delever", correctly it should be "deliver". Also on the same page, the sentence "Reminder, the heat shield is with the capsule" sounds strange to me. Maybe "Reminder, the heat shield is part of the capsule"?
  • Overall, on the image annotations, the capitalization of names is not consistent. I recommend making names (such as Inon) always beginning with a capital letter. Everything else small.
  • On page 28, you have an "adaptater"...
  • On page 48, you mention an "separatron". No sure, but the lore word is "sepatron", IIRC.

If I have time, I'll have a more thorough look. Or if you want and the manual is in a usable format (ie. Word), I could make corrections directly in the document, if you want...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

I looked over the PDF file, most impressive! I had noticed another med-heavy LV missing? The Muo V/ Atlas V? Wasn't sure though if all the parts were in game or not, but I've managed to build it :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Abrecan said:

I looked over the PDF file, most impressive! I had noticed another med-heavy LV missing? The Muo V/ Atlas V? Wasn't sure though if all the parts were in game or not, but I've managed to build it :D

Not officially. It needs a different Centaur tank, and I want to make the AJ60s and fairing base for the 5xx version. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, StarStreak2109 said:

Had a quick look through, here are a couple of things I found:

  • On page six, it says "delever", correctly it should be "deliver". Also on the same page, the sentence "Reminder, the heat shield is with the capsule" sounds strange to me. Maybe "Reminder, the heat shield is part of the capsule"?
  • Overall, on the image annotations, the capitalization of names is not consistent. I recommend making names (such as Inon) always beginning with a capital letter. Everything else small.
  • On page 28, you have an "adaptater"...
  • On page 48, you mention an "separatron". No sure, but the lore word is "sepatron", IIRC.

If I have time, I'll have a more thorough look. Or if you want and the manual is in a usable format (ie. Word), I could make corrections directly in the document, if you want...

Thanks but I can do it myself :P

Edited by DiscoSlelge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rory Yammomoto said:

AMAZAAAAAHHHH!

A little request; could you get the S-IVB done first so that we can bolt it to our Sarnus 1s?

They'll get done in whatever order I feel like doing them from day to day. Path of least resistance and all that. :P

35 minutes ago, DiscoSlelge said:

Thank but I can do it myself :P

Be nice. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

They'll get done in whatever order I feel like doing them from day to day. Path of least resistance and all that. :P

Be nice. :rolleyes:

Best of luck today. I hope it's productive and you end up with another cool update later today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, _Krieger_ said:

Wow, this mod is really taking FASA`s place, great work! BTW are you going for a Saturn 500F paint job with the black ring on the S-IC? 

I realized right after I posted it that I would catch flak for that. Yeah, I prefer that paint job :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...