[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

27 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

Dyna soar would be more interesting than that concept. The Dreamer/Dreamliner mod looked promising, but was never picked up after 1.1

If only we had a contributor working on o- oh. (perhaps he should show ALL THE GREAT WORK IM SURE HE HAS DONE SINCE I LAST SAW)

4 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Dyna soar would be more interesting than that concept. The Dreamer/Dreamliner mod looked promising, but was never picked up after 1.1

Yea @Sgt.Shutesie don't you agree?

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

If only we had a contributor working on o- oh. (perhaps he should show ALL THE GREAT WORK IM SURE HE HAS DONE SINCE I LAST SAW)

I haven't seen them, what about you @Sgt.Shutesie have you?

Yup! Apologies for the lack of progress the last couple days everyone - I have been home with my family for the first time since Christmas, and also had some contract work come in that needed a rapid turnaround. I also learned that I will not have internet immediately after I move into my new apartment Saturday - I *will* try and get some stuff done tho.

EDIT: In the meantime, Picchen over on Reddit shared his Gemini lander mission!

Edited by CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

@Rory Yammomoto what is that supposed to be? I see you substituted the SM for the Transtage tank (nice idea) but I'm not sure what the SRMs are for. And do me a favor, upscale the shortest 2.5m tank to 3.75m and stick it under the cluster tank. It looks way too weird as-is.

this is my Sarnus Long Duration. It is meant to be used as a sort of disposable space station, launched with my Kane Block III (the LMAE comes in really handy, as well as an upscaled MOL adapter). the SRMs are to give it a bit more oomph on the pad.

also, I like how it looks weird.

(Its cool to have to answer questions from a modder, instead of the other way round)

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

why is this the only mod for 1.1.4 out of all the mods on ksp? all the other ones, IIRC, on the first page of the addon release forums seems to still have 1.1.3 in the title. 

also, i dont mean to be pushy or anything, but will u ever stream again? pls?

10 minutes ago, 123nick said:

also, i dont mean to be pushy or anything, but will u ever stream again? pls?

I moved out of my apartment on August 12th. I have not had access to my desktop since then. I should be able to resume streaming next week once I move into my new one - I've been transient since then. In the meantime, feel free to come on the Discord server if you want. PM me if you don't have access to it anymore.

Just now, CobaltWolf said:

I moved out of my apartment on August 12th. I have not had access to my desktop since then. I should be able to resume streaming next week once I move into my new one - I've been transient since then. In the meantime, feel free to come on the Discord server if you want. PM me if you don't have access to it anymore.

oh ok, sorry, i didnt realize. ill stop by the discord, i sorta forgot about it, i thought people only used it during streams and such.