[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

3 hours ago, flamerboy67664 said:

Is there any guide or craft file on instructions on building the recon satellites like the KH-7 in BDB?

Check out @Friznit's amazing guides at https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki/wiki
The BDB 1.7 dev stuff is in the issues pages, including Keyhole craft. He's also got a collection of craft files floating around somewhere.

Alternatively, in the VAB, type the name or tag of the actual craft into the search box - which would be Gambit for KH-7 - BDB has all parts tagged with various appropriate definitions so they are easy to find ingame!

1 hour ago, Morphisor said:

Check out @Friznit's amazing guides at https://github.com/friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki/wiki
The BDB 1.7 dev stuff is in the issues pages, including Keyhole craft. He's also got a collection of craft files floating around somewhere.

Alternatively, in the VAB, type the name or tag of the actual craft into the search box - which would be Gambit for KH-7 - BDB has all parts tagged with various appropriate definitions so they are easy to find ingame!

Thanks man, first I've known the other probes were in the issues part of the wiki.

1 hour ago, Keithv708 said:

wear do you put the Real Names MM patch at?

Thanks a lot. by the way grate mod

You mean the config included in the BDB-Download? You can put it, like every other .cfg, everywhere into GameData.

22 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

CNluPrt.png

Wow thanks for the Naked Dome Centaur... like over half of them flew! :D     Yay to cheaper costs on my launchers!   Love the Manhole in the top of it just like the Real Centaur!

5 hours ago, derega16 said:

Dome variants and thermal cover are part switch or seperate parts?

The dome is going to be a switch like some of the Titan and Agena parts. The panels will be integrated into the part with a custom moduleJettison by Jso so they function with our updated boiloff mechanics. I'm not sure if the non insulated version for D-1T will need yo be a separate part.

Is this the appropriate place to report node bugs?

I have noted a few parts that "float" because the top node is a bit above the top surface of particular parts.

Hummm... Never mind.  It seems to have something to do with the preconfigured launch vehicles included with MLP.  I just went through to take some screen shots, pulled the offending parts out of inventory and their nodes were OK.  Replaced them in the VAB, part for part, and all is well.

Edited by LawnDartLeo

14 minutes ago, LawnDartLeo said:

Is this the appropriate place to report node bugs?

I have noted a few parts that "float" because the top node is a bit above the top surface of particular parts.

You should add a screenshot of said parts in editor, showing the bug. Also, please ensure you've tried the said parts (or their revamped analogues) not only in 1.6.1, but also in the latest 1.7.0 dev version.