[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

28 minutes ago, Entr8899 said:

I'm pretty sure that's not how you install BDB extras? Try removing that and see if it works.

The Extras Folder goes into the Gamdata folder, and not the BDB folder. They did it right.

Edited by GoldForest

13 hours ago, Hybr1d said:

As mentioned by Rodger you need to enable the depth buffer mode in scaterrer for now. We will look deeper into the cause but for now this should fix it

22 hours ago, Rodger said:

For the issue with the pink squares, it's worth trying a reinstall of Waterfall first. Otherwise it might be an interaction between that type of plume and an older version of scatterer that some planet packs require. Make sure you have Scatterer 0.0772 or 0.0838 depending on your planet pack, and Waterfall 0.9.

Also, make sure you have 'depth buffer mode' enabled in the scatterer main settings (the blue toolbar icon in the main KSC scene, then 'Customize Settings'): unknown.png

1 hour ago, Zorg said:

As mentioned by Rodger you need to enable the depth buffer mode in scaterrer for now. We will look deeper into the cause but for now this should fix it

Tried this but unfortunately didn’t work, I also tried uninstalling scatterer but the pink squares remained 

2 hours ago, Hybr1d said:

Tried this but unfortunately didn’t work, I also tried uninstalling scatterer but the pink squares remained 

You need to update Waterfall, your version seems to be an older one that doesn't have some newer shaders, including one that the plume in question uses, causing the 'missing shader' pink squares.

2 hours ago, Rodger said:

You need to update Waterfall, your version seems to be an older one that doesn't have some newer shaders, including one that the plume in question uses, causing the 'missing shader' pink squares.

Bingo! This worked, I thought my waterfall was up to date but I guess not,  thanks for your help guys

CPCO41N.png

2 hours ago, Zorg said:

Getting close to finishing modelling this. Keen to get this unwrapped and start actually texturing. (all procedural placeholders for now)

Using the landing legs to hold the heat shield on is very innovative.

52 minutes ago, Alpha512 said:

Does the deorbit motor fire through the backshell? And how does it separate?

No the backshell will be retained by the orbiter.

Most of the documents for Voyager Mars (and there are various designs) do indicate a separate sterilisation lid but I am making the lid and heat-shield 1 part for simplicity.

22 hours ago, Zorg said:

No the backshell will be retained by the orbiter.

Most of the documents for Voyager Mars (and there are various designs) do indicate a separate sterilisation lid but I am making the lid and heat-shield 1 part for simplicity.

Well that's weird from aerodynamic standpoint

5 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Just uploaded a welded version of the LRV chassis, for people experiencing issues with the robotics (or don't have BG, I guess). Expect an update on SheLab progress... this weekend I guess?

Shelab?

I've noticed while playing with this mod remotetech range on antenna's can be.... massive ie 4gm.  Also some of the dishes are omni range with things like 90gm range.  I've taken a look at the cfg for remote tech and even with the 200% increase 4gm on a antenna is very large.  The power would be closer to rl with energy cost being 0.1 instead of 0.01 though that can differ with close range antenna/dishes.

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Just uploaded a welded version of the LRV chassis, for people experiencing issues with the robotics (or don't have BG, I guess). Expect an update on SheLab progress... this weekend I guess?

Ok working on big cool new things is cool but please consider adding the color variants to the blue handles on the Apollo CSM Active Docking Port. it bugs me so much, the small difference is driving me insame

13 minutes ago, Socowez said:

Ok working on big cool new things is cool but please consider adding the color variants to the blue handles on the Apollo CSM Active Docking Port. it bugs me so much, the small difference is driving me insame

they're not even handles tho