[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

none of the BDB tanks are loading. Freshly downloaded and unzipped 1.2.2 install with only BDB and Real plume. tons of  null refs, missing textures and other stuff Log file:

Spoiler

<snipped>

Edited by Red Iron Crown
Removed long log.

11 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

i did use a spoiler tag

My browser showed the whole post, without a spoiler tag. When I reloaded it after you replied, it showed the tag. My apologies.

Edited by DJ Reonic
No apology necessary.

5 hours ago, minepagan said:

Please elaborate.

Do you mean you want more life support supplies?

Do you want some sort of habitat modifier for something a living space or fitness mod?

Do you just want more crew capacity for use as a 'bus'?

"Habitation module" isn't that useful for anyone who wanted to make configs.

A combo of all three of those points (with the lab functionality removed, of course).

11 hours ago, DarthVader said:

also, which SRB is intended to be a Castor 2? the Fenris B or Dioscuri I?

The Fenris-B "Dioscuri" would represent a Castor 1 or 2. Due to the large scale of the Scout model, the Dioscuri-I 'Dziran' would be a Castor 4.

1 hour ago, Hay said:

Is it possible to somehow make the S-II tank convertable into a wet workshop?

It's possible to convert any part into a wet workshop. If you're asking if we intend to make one, I don't know. That would be a pretty big lab.

@CobaltWolf  i want to re texture on of the shorter thor tanks to delta blue to simulate a Extended Long Tank Thor for a delta 2000 series, is this as simple as a .cfg edit?

edit: tanks not showing up again. Grrrh.

Edit 2: narrowed it down to the pre release as BDB 1.10 loads the tanks.

Edited by DarthVader

11 hours ago, Jso said:

It's possible to convert any part into a wet workshop. If you're asking if we intend to make one, I don't know. That would be a pretty big lab.

Really? How? Do I have to edit the part cfg? Because I can't find any option in game.

3 hours ago, DarthVader said:

edit: tanks not showing up again. Grrrh.

Edit 2: narrowed it down to the pre release as BDB 1.10 loads the tanks.

There's no pre release, do you mean the files on Github? Make sure you're B9PartSwitch is up to date (it's included in the download). We're using features that require the latest version.

2 hours ago, Hay said:

Really? How? Do I have to edit the part cfg? Because I can't find any option in game.

yes, just add the same modules that make the OWS configurable, resize Skylab's radiator, arlock and panels, even re-paint it Skylab's style, we can do whatever we want, is not that hard.

8 hours ago, Jso said:

There's no pre release, do you mean the files on Github? Make sure you're B9PartSwitch is up to date (it's included in the download). We're using features that require the latest version.

Last time I checked it out (a couple of days ago) I deleted BDB and all other mods that are included in download, and replaced them with the new ones. Still - no tanks.

16 minutes ago, Kuu Lightwing said:

Last time I checked it out (a couple of days ago) I deleted BDB and all other mods that are included in download, and replaced them with the new ones. Still - no tanks.

Check that B9PartSwitch is 1.7.1, and please upload me a ksp.log if it is.

17 minutes ago, Kuu Lightwing said:

Yep. It is indeed 1.7.1 and here's the log: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12423149/KSP.log

Apparently it's too big for pastebin.

Either delete the Bluedog_DB\Parts\Skylab folder, or install WBI Tools. That will be a dependency for the Skylab release. Hopefully that's the problem.

Edit: I don't know if anyone's tried the WBI 1.14 release yet. 1.12 is ok.

Edited by Jso