[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

24 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Thanks, it's apparently something of a trending meme

Just found out about that, and saw some hilarious examples. XD

Never expected this to become a meme after all these years, but memes work in mysterious ways, I suppose. lol

21 hours ago, Socowez said:

is that the LM training vehicle?

Yes it is.

3 hours ago, Echo11 said:

Hearing a Linkin Park song while going through the KSP forum is probably the last thing I'd expect. lol

It fits with all the cursed rockets people here including myself has made and shown here lol.

That was odd, it posted the replies twice.

Edited by Pudgemountain

1 hour ago, donnager fan said:

How would i get the BDB dev? like the version with the tiny surface explorer lander the lem shelter and eoss?

This post explains it:

On 8/19/2022 at 7:48 AM, Zorg said:

To install the dev branch you must specifically install the 1.11 development branch from github by choosing the 1.11 development branch instead of Master on the left, and downloading the zip. (or use github desktop)

The rollout arrays should then pop up if you search for Skylab eRosa

2 minutes ago, TaintedLion said:

is there any way to stop the lrv from constantly bouncing up and down?

That happens when the suspension is at maximum travel in either direction (unity bug), and because the LRV is so light. Adjust the springs so it's resting closer to the middle of the suspension travel.

10 hours ago, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Any chance we could get a shorter version of the expanded multi body fairings? They’re sorta ridiculous with payloads shorter than the S-IVB. Also, the 6.25m to 2.5m one is sooo overly long, if you’re recreating the 1.5 stage S-IVD with a capsule on top

Is there not a short variant of the S4B 6.25m fairing without a wallbase section? If not I can take a look when I'm back in town, away at the moment.

Not doing variants for the 6.25m SLA though. Introduces too much complexity.

For those running RSS or 10x/10.625x rescales, any advice on best way to use BDB given BlueSmurff only goes up to 6.4x? I've looked on here quite a bit and can't find an amicable solution. I'd like to use JNSQ using their native 10x rescale (no Sigma Dimensions) using BDB with realistically scaled tanks and engine parameters without having to resort to RO/RP1.

13 minutes ago, jlcarneiro said:

Does anyone know a waterfall config that works with engines added by this mod?

I’m quite sure that BDB provides it’s own waterfall configs.

Edited by Socowez
spelling

24 minutes ago, jlcarneiro said:

Does anyone know a waterfall config that works with engines added by this mod?

BDB has complete support for Waterfall (basically every engine has a config) so no extra configs are needed.

8 hours ago, Socowez said:

I’m quite sure that BDB provides it’s own waterfall configs.

8 hours ago, KeaKaka said:

BDB has complete support for Waterfall (basically every engine has a config) so no extra configs are needed.

Thanks for your kind (and prompt) answers! But for one of those mysteries only cell phone forum navigation can answer, I meant to post my question in RLA Reborn topic! Sorry! :o

:D

Edited by jlcarneiro

55 minutes ago, flamerboy67664 said:

I think Pyrios would have been used on SLS Block 2 with the EUS? not an ICPS Block I?

I mostly did it to give me more reason to share an SLS besides ICPS tbh. 

And Pyrios was considered for both Crew and Cargo, but lost out to SRBs, idk why though. If I had to guess, SRBs carry more thrust with them for the same if not lower weight? There's also the fact that SRBs need no plumbing at all, and in the case of SLS, no electrical connection safe for the starters, thus making the launch tower cheaper to build and maintain. Though, IMO I'm a fan of Pyrios. More so for the F-1B than anything else. 

(Also, I wonder if anyone will spot the problem with the Pyrios boosters I used.)

30 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Nope. All parts come from BDB, Redirect or ARK. No stock parts.

ARK?  what is that mod? 

Also, in honor of the scrub today.... I will be building stuff for Apollo program again, now that I have ditched Kerbalism (due to the unrealistic weight changes) for reasons that mod team has voiced here.  After all, if we don't have real world moon landing capable system, we may as well sim in one!

Edited by RocketBoy1641
Typos

3 minutes ago, RocketBoy1641 said:

ARK?  what is that mod? 

Also, in honor of the scrub today.... I will be building stuff for Apollo program again, now that I have ditched Kerbalism (due to the unrealistic weight changes) for reasons that mod team has voiced here.  After all, if we don't have real world moon landing capable system, we may as well sim in one!

Opss. Meant to say ACK. Artemis Construction Kit.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/209546-112x-artemis-construction-kit-stockalike-orion-spacecraft-v100/

19 hours ago, Shlyopa said:

Please add handles variants to apollo decoupler, sad to see boring gray handles.  github 1.11 version

16 hours ago, TaintedLion said:

Also add white variant of docking and eva light

Yeah yeah... adding it to the list...