[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

1 hour ago, Drakenex said:

are you going to model the petal adapter?

Steal Permanently borrow the one out of SpaceY for the mean time, perhaps! (As end users, I mean to say!...)

Edited by komodo

What a coincidence I see others talking about the SLA Adapter, because I had a thought that would also bridge Gemini and Apollo - a study from 1968;

Apollo LMAL - Lunar Module Adapter Laboratory slavsmol.gif

12 minutes ago, hraban said:

nnUBE2f.png

Cute but the dimensions are in urgent need of revision.

Do you have a condescending overtone in all of your posts or just the ones you make towards us?

Those parachutes were very difficult to get the way they were already, due to their apparently complicated nature(I don't understand Unity enough to tell you). 

40 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Do you have a condescending overtone in all of your posts or just the ones you make towards us?

Those parachutes were very difficult to get the way they were already, due to their apparently complicated nature(I don't understand Unity enough to tell you). 

There is no particular overtone or undertone. This is simply due to my poor english and the translator. I can try to expand the post slightly. A parachute with so short form-leashes as seen in the picture on the left would open very fast (high g's and high risk to rip-off). The small number of form-leashes could very easily lead to failure of the parachute. I have no doubt that you manage to craft a visually and technically appealing parachute.

I talk about parachutes and unity settings with CobaltWolf via pm last days.

3 minutes ago, hraban said:

There is no particular overtone or undertone. This is simply due to my poor english and the translator. I can try to expand the post slightly. A parachute with so short form-leashes as seen in the picture on the left would open very fast (high g's and high risk to rip-off). The small number of form-leashes could very easily lead to failure of the parachute. I have no doubt that you manage to craft a visually and technically appealing parachute.

I talk about parachutes and unity settings with CobaltWolf via pm last days.

That... Does actually make sense.

Apologies for snapping, I've had a very long and stressful day. :(

Apollo finally! Wow, this mod has come a long way from when I first saw it awhile back.

If I could make a suggestion for the CSM, I'd say to put umbilical ports where the umbilical attaches. Something like SDHI used to do. And RCS thrusters in the CM.

And maybe an Apollo-Soyuz adapter down the line, if you hadn't considered it yet.

Edited by Z3R0_0NL1N3