[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

1 hour ago, Foxxonius Augustus said:

(Briefly doffs the hype crown)

But seriously, don't put text on it at all, while your at it could the text come off the Sarnus I?

(The crown of hype returns to his head)

I feel to keep the SARNUS logo on - this is an early space race in US and European history (ETS, also), and should resemble such. Your parts have been amazing so far and keep getting better. IMO the red also offsets the black and white which looks spectacular. If at all odds though, could it be a toggle-type of deal? in any case some of that hype

Image result for Saturn V

Image result for Saturn V

yes it was struck by lightning - and it still flew like a dream :cool:

Well, just as a reminder, I offered to distribute the source files for the textures so that people could roll their own text. I didn't have any takers but if there's any interest it would still be fairly easy to do for all the Saturn stuff once its done; it'd just be a dropbox link in the OP.

51 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Well, just as a reminder, I offered to distribute the source files for the textures so that people could roll their own text. I didn't have any takers but if there's any interest it would still be fairly easy to do for all the Saturn stuff once its done; it'd just be a dropbox link in the OP.

That would be great! please!

3 hours ago, Foxxonius Augustus said:

@CobaltWolf cast your modding skills upon us, for the night is dark and full of Hype.

I am in my new apartment now. I have Wi-Fi but no ethernet - the old ethernet is in the basement, and I can't cut a hole in the floor to connect it to my bedroom in the back of the ground floor. My project for this morning is trying to string a 100ft cat5 cable to my room, then I'll get my desktop set up. Hopefully streaming tomorrow night..?

On 9/10/2016 at 8:15 AM, Sgt.Shutesie said:

Or at least have it say KSP, that way we don't have any arguments about where the rocket is from. The mod is for KSP, so the rocket is for KSP, it stands to reason to paste Harambe... I mean KSP on the side.

Boosters out for Harambe! :P

@CobaltWolfthere seems to be a problem with the short 1.875m tank for the Inon upper stage system - it only has Liquid Fuel (180 units). Anyone else having this problem? To be safe I deleted BDB and re downloaded, but the problem persists.

Edit: I belive it is the Inon 400 but I am not certain.

Edited by minepagan
Added info

2 minutes ago, minepagan said:

@CobaltWolfthere seems to be a problem with the short 1.875m tank for the Inon upper stage system - it only has Liquid Fuel (180 units). Anyone else having this problem? To be safe I deleted BDB and re downloaded, but the problem persists.

Sounds like a weird mod conflict to me. Could you give us a mod list?

3 minutes ago, minepagan said:

i think the inon upper stage is split into 2 tanks 

15 minutes ago, minepagan said:

12 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Sounds like a weird mod conflict to me. Could you give us a mod list?

11 minutes ago, BolleT said:

i think the inon upper stage is split into 2 tanks 

I am not sure why that issue would be there. But it would be easy to fix in the part cfg - just add 220 units of Oxidizer. Is that one of the old Inon tanks? They're deprecated, in any case. Finishing replacing them is one of the first things I want to do once Apollo/Saturn is released.

51 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I am not sure why that issue would be there. But it would be easy to fix in the part cfg - just add 220 units of Oxidizer. Is that one of the old Inon tanks? They're deprecated, in any case. Finishing replacing them is one of the first things I want to do once Apollo/Saturn is released.

Please Don't. They are terribly useful- I use one as an expansion for my Saturn 1C (TWR forbiding) It is one of the few short, 2.5m tanks that don't conflict with the Saturn line when scaled up. plus, in the even that we need a bigger 1.875m centaur-type stage, the modularity is much appreciated. (plus, it helps with bumping your part mod above the total number of parts squad has in the game.)

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

3 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

Please Don't. They are terribly useful- I use one as an expansion for my Saturn 1C (TWR forbiding) It is one of the few short, 2.5m tanks that don't conflict with the Saturn line when scaled up. plus, in the even that we need a bigger 1.875m centaur-type stage, the modularity is much appreciated. (plus, it helps with bumping your part mod above the total number of parts squad has in the game.)

I think he's going to add some more parts to the newer Centaur. Not sure, though.