[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

~ ~ ~memays ~ ~ ~

im drank. happy nu yeras.

edi; bdb 4lyfe. besmod 2018

Holy [snip] hell man!  I just discovered your mod while looking for a replacement for the now dated FASA!  You have made KSP a whole new game for me.  Your Apollo parts are absolutely gorgeous.  And I [appreciated] the first time I docked with the LEM and realized you added a soft dock -> hard dock step just like real life.  I did my first MUN landing with your LEM and seeing the legs and antenna work flawlessly put a huge grin on my face.  It's much simpler to assemble everything than FASA and the parts are more accurate to boot.  You even left in a few FASA parts like the launch clamps and towers.

I've been using your Gemini parts to fly rescue missions today and everything JUST WORKS!!!  You are truly one of the best mods for this game I have come across.  Keep it up!

1 hour ago, FullAuto556 said:

[snip]

That's good to hear, and welcome to the forums! The friendliest place on the internet(ha).

I don't mean to steal Cobalt's thunder(he's too drunk to care anyways), but there's a whole team keeping the mod afloat. Including, but not limited to: @Jso and myself. :wink:

Taking this opportunity to show the common theme for the night, I wish everyone a fantastic new year! Cheers, and may your food be bountiful, and your traditional 12AM new years kiss fall on someone who you love. Goodnight, everyone. :)

Just now, VenomousRequiem said:

That's good to hear, and welcome to the forums! The friendliest place on the internet(ha).

I don't mean to steal Cobalt's thunder(he's too drunk to care anyways), but there's a whole team keeping the mod afloat. Including, but not limited to: @Jso and myself. :wink:

Taking this opportunity to show the common theme for the night, I wish everyone a fantastic new year! Cheers, and may your food be bountiful, and your traditional 12AM new years kiss fall on someone who you love. Goodnight, everyone. :)

When you mention "the mod" are you talking about FASA or BlueDog Design?

2 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Would be even more awesome if there was a super-sweet LEM IVA... :P

Hush. You'll either have to suffer the indignity of just beautiful exteriors:wink:, or try learning how to do it yourself even though I'm sure it's a huge learning curve..  (All sarcasm) 

3 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

But cant I hint at suggestions to mod dev's repeatedly, until they finally give in, and give us plebians what we want?

Don't say I didn't warn you..

(And technically the answer is no)

7 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

But cant I hint at suggestions to mod dev's repeatedly, until they finally give in, and give us plebians what we want?

2.3f: Messages that repeat inquiries about updates or content from modders.

So....technically no.

10 minutes ago, Frybert said:

2.3f: Messages that repeat inquiries about updates or content from modders.

So....technically no.

its cool, me and him talk a lot outside the forums. There is also someone else actively working on improving the Apollo and LEM IVAs. :) the post was a dig at that person haha.

4 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

its cool, me and him talk a lot outside the forums. There is also someone else actively working on improving the Apollo and LEM IVAs. :) the post was a dig at that person haha.

Ah, ok. Well, good luck to them!

3 hours ago, NeoFatalis said:

@Abhishek AdhikariWhy did you use the Saturn from real scale boosters and not BDB's magnificent Saturn V?

Nope!! It is not a Saturn V, it's a Sarnus V(Uses BDB's Parts only)

2 hours ago, DiscoSlelge said:

@Abhishek Adhikari why did you put two antennas on the CSM ?

895488-angry-meme-why-y-u-no-guy.jpg

Sorry for that. I could not find out where and how many antennas to put. I didn't found and nice photo of Service module in the internet.

Please can you help m where to put the antennas.

1 hour ago, Abhishek Adhikari said:

Nope!! It is not a Saturn V, it's a Sarnus V(Uses BDB's Parts only)

Sorry for that. I could not find out where and how many antennas to put. I didn't found and nice photo of Service module in the internet.

Please can you help m where to put the antennas.

That's definitely not our Saturn. :)
And for how to build stuff, our manual is hopefully useful.

I kithed a gurl last night it was cool.