[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

LM Shelter and Taxi. Sorry that these pictures kind of suck? Still a bunch of stuff to do before I put these on Github - sorry for the wait! I just really don't want people to have Shelter but not Taxi or Truck. The orbital lab LM I probably won't sweat getting in game with these, but I want people's first experience with the AES/AAP surface LMs to be the full package.

Also I don't know why the flag transforms are glowing in these pictures? But I will have to fix it since I think they're now broken on the descent stage for all variants.

U0g3vYg.png
kFnqwOa.png
EEIXgMY.png

37 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

LM Shelter and Taxi. Sorry that these pictures kind of suck? Still a bunch of stuff to do before I put these on Github - sorry for the wait! I just really don't want people to have Shelter but not Taxi or Truck. The orbital lab LM I probably won't sweat getting in game with these, but I want people's first experience with the AES/AAP surface LMs to be the full package.

Also I don't know why the flag transforms are glowing in these pictures? But I will have to fix it since I think they're now broken on the descent stage for all variants.

U0g3vYg.png
kFnqwOa.png
EEIXgMY.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHilikeitverymuchthx

Can the Taxi support 3 kerbals? I could have sworn there was a variant that was proposed that could carry three and leave the CSM unmanned in orbit?

1 minute ago, TaintedLion said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHilikeitverymuchthx

Can the Taxi support 3 kerbals? I could have sworn there was a variant that was proposed that could carry three and leave the CSM unmanned in orbit?

Yeah I specifically made sure to set it to 3 in the cfg first thing since I knew I'd forget otherwise.

I THINK what I'm going to do is - the Taxi can carry 3, but the LM Shelter can only support 2. There will be other hab/shelter/base stuff coming that lands via LM Truck that will support 3 crew.

Last night I did my first Manned Lunar Landing in KSRSS 2.5X. I got some pictures but not the whole mission we got plenty of those lol.

Here's Bill being the first Kerbal on the Moon.

20220505193436_1_by_pudgemountain_df4xnvh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZjR4bnZoLWRlNTdiNTFmLTIzZGEtNDJlOC1iMGE5LWFjMDlmNWUxMTJiOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Ul6uTwMvoFc9eAqkthV1r6wFCxnFiyCO2oJ_dRJ-z20

Val stepped out to stretch her legs.

20220505194117_1_by_pudgemountain_df4xnvf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZjR4bnZmLTdkODgwODViLWUwOWItNGFiZi1iMzE5LTdjZDYzMzNhMDc2OS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PKS9SfRTJvTR6ZI8CfwtIopOg8kDjDVrN1thTLKLCms

And now docking to return home.

20220505195253_1_by_pudgemountain_df4xnvb-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZjR4bnZiLTJiYWQ0YTg1LWVlMGEtNDkxOS05OTcwLTY3ZGE1OTBjNWM5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PcYSc4jyAJ-0PAe9fgb4foraky1IDxqJIbpC88rPYtM

20220505195310_1_by_pudgemountain_df4xnv9-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZjR4bnY5LWIzZjJmZTc5LTE4M2QtNGI0ZC1iOWU2LWMyODIyMjlmNGRlOS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.U2e8bxD89JNVBKNoEqF0K6EU2qF_-AaSQXKGkdopgOk

Orbital cannon/SIM ATM now on the dev branch.

The instrument will track the sun upon deploy.  (unfortunately the experiments cannot be coupled to deploy anim in this case)

Available with and without the sim bay support structure.

13 minutes ago, Zorg said:

The instrument will track the sun upon deploy.  (unfortunately the experiments cannot be coupled to deploy anim in this case)

Available with and without the sim bay support structure.

What did the sun do to you Zorg? 

4 hours ago, Zorg said:

Elite:Dangerous vibings intensifying.

(For those who never played E:D, all weapons in this game are kept inside your ship and need to be deployed, with associated deploying\retracting animations (and waiting time, ughhh). Some ships have hardpoints (weapon slots) in front of cockpit, so you can actually watch them deploying. Somewhat annoying after seven years of playing, but still gorgeous. Especially when flying Anaconda with a couple of Class 3 Multi-Cannons in top slots.)

Edited by biohazard15

7 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

Has anyone made an Infernal Robotics config for the Skylab Truss? 

The issue I'm having is after putting the Truss into the up position, going to warp causes the stuff on the truss to appear on the opposite side, and coming out of warp then causes the stuff to go back onto the truss as normal, and then the truss violently swings from one position to the other till it loses momentum, like it's spring loaded or something.

I want to try Infernal Robotics out, but if someone has already made configs for the truss, that can expedite the process.

The Thrilling conclusion!  I think KSPCommunityFixes robot arm drift fix was causing this as I disabled it before starting up KSP.  Now I can warp with no issue (so far)

Anyway, here's wonderwall:

fwPR8Tj.png

Spoiler

MCf3fUk.png3rTVtsL.pngt8Xbtf3.png7q9ZVwv.pngeyw6Zhc.pngIRUyKOt.pngsiJPxiw.pngY1XFIy7.pngNbST1st.png

8 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

The Thrilling conclusion!  I think KSPCommunityFixes robot arm drift fix was causing this as I disabled it before starting up KSP.  Now I can warp with no issue (so far)

Anyway, here's wonderwall:

fwPR8Tj.png

Reveal hidden contents

MCf3fUk.png3rTVtsL.pngt8Xbtf3.png7q9ZVwv.pngeyw6Zhc.pngIRUyKOt.pngsiJPxiw.pngY1XFIy7.pngNbST1st.png

I wonder what could be conflicting between KSPCF and the Skylab Truss... Since the Robotics Drift was specifically to fix that specific problem afaik. Have you brought this to the attention of @Gotmachine yet?

Also @Zorg, any idea why there'd be a conflict between KSPCF and the Skylab Truss?

You know, I should be way angrier than I am over how long it took for you to make a part like this TRS camera. It goes perfectly with the LRV (which I'm no longer using because I'm done with moon landings for now).

XmdENkL.png

Also:

nPmnDHg.png

Spirit and Opportunity's stunted younger sister, Anxiety. We uh, couldn't *officially* market this one under the "Mars Exploration Rover" franchise since the only connection this one has to the original IP is a C-list engineer who worked on the brake pads of the original, but our lawyers informed us that a simple change to "Mobile Extraterrestrial Robot" will be sufficient to keep NASA's lawsuits off our backs.

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

I wonder what could be conflicting between KSPCF and the Skylab Truss... Since the Robotics Drift was specifically to fix that specific problem afaik. Have you brought this to the attention of @Gotmachine yet?

Also @Zorg, any idea why there'd be a conflict between KSPCF and the Skylab Truss?

No clue at all. Its a simple hinge part with a single pivot.

The only thing thats different to typical squad robotics is that it has a skinned mesh/armature for the pulley cable.

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

Yep, just tested, there is definitely something the KSPCF robotic drift patch doesn't handle correctly for this specific part.
This is very weird. I will investigate ASAP.

5 minutes ago, Gotmachine said:

Yep, just tested, there is definitely something the KSPCF robotic drift patch doesn't handle correctly for this specific part.
This is very weird. I will investigate ASAP.

Just letting you know, I got kind of the same dislocation bug, but mine was permanent instead of time warp associated. It happened after going back to the KSC and launching a rocket. Upon arrival, the ATM was a full 180 from where it should be. 

On 4/12/2022 at 4:16 PM, GoldForest said:

Put on the SAF Fairing, adjust size using the panel slider until your payload/craft fits. 

But it has many gaps and only covers one side, and when I place it, the game says "Module ModuleCargoBay is not an IScalar Module"