[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

1 hour ago, Invaderchaos said:

Yes! Love stuff like this. Keep up the great work. But I seriously need to give y’all another large stack HGA antenna that isn’t pioneer 10/11’s. There’s one probe I have in mind :sticktongue:

Please Galileo, please Galileo, please Galileo.....

1 hour ago, Invaderchaos said:

Yes! Love stuff like this. Keep up the great work. But I seriously need to give y’all another large stack HGA antenna that isn’t pioneer 10/11’s. There’s one probe I have in mind :sticktongue:

I wonder what that could be…

also which Star Trek film was V’Ger in? 

Edited by SpaceFace545

2 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Please Galileo, please Galileo, please Galileo.....

Sadly not Galileo. But maybe one day. I’m referring to Voyager, which seems to be forever just on the horizon for me lol. Saw a cool Halley’s Comet Interceptor Mission proposal for the Voyager bus today, might be fun to do as well:

IMG_8471.webp

and a slightly alternate version:

unknown.png

Edited by Invaderchaos

3 hours ago, Invaderchaos said:

That would be cool especially my last probe that used Pioneer 10's HGA was blown up by a ship that looked like a bird.

10 hours ago, Pappystein said:

Sadly that is loosely based on a real rocket proposal.  There was an active proposal to launch a S-II on top of an AJ-260-2H (Full length in BDB) 

Seriously? An Ares I styled Saturn V was proposed? Huh. I was just making it for fun. 

1 hour ago, shakuvendell said:

Just wondering what that nosecone is? I think I recognize it, but I'm not waiting 15 minutes for KSP to load just to find out.

It's a recreation of SCORE, but for some reason he used the Strawman fairing, instead of the dedicated SCORE satellite part... :huh:

16 hours ago, darthvader15001 said:

@CobaltWolf, does bdb have sls?

The question is WHICH SLS?   There are SO MANY SLSes because Acronyms be dumb and NASA re-uses names and Acronyms with great alacrity!   because the 1961-63 one YES IT DOES  well the Launcher portion... They Payload was the X-20 so if you combine Well's and IronCretin's X-20 into the mix you get THAT SLS :D

8 hours ago, Entr8899 said:

But wasn't SCORE just a repurposed ICBM?

were not 89% of all Atlas I Space launches?

Edited by Pappystein

4 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

The question is WHICH SLS?   There are SO MANY SLSes because Acronyms be dumb and NASA re-uses names and Acronyms with great alacrity!   because the 1961-63 one YES IT DOES  well the Launcher portion... They Payload was the X-20 so if you combine Well's and IronKretan's X-20 into the mix you get THAT SLS :D

Space launch system