[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

31 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Just a heads-up for people using the dev branch, the current version of it has a new dependency - DeployableEngines. A copy is included in the dev branch's GameData, or get it here: https://github.com/post-kerbin-mining-corporation/DeployableEngines/releases

(you might already have it if you use Nerta's CryoEngines or KerbalAtomics)

Couldn't fix the animation problem within the BDB plugin so switching to an outside source?

Pretty much, we don’t have any active coders on the team. The bdb module was based on deployable engines anyway, and it’s more up to date this way.

With this change, you’ll now be able to retract deployed engines in the vab instead of needing to replace it with a new copy of the part, and in flight they will retract when you shut down a deployed engine.

12 hours ago, Zorg said:

In broad terms what you are getting is RL10B2 Isp with over double the thrust.

That´s exactly what i need for some of my missions.... yes: There is the M1, but thanks to kerbalism it´s a little to risky to use only one or two J-2´s, so i keep with long burning RL-10´s. I like to have that thing :)  And i think that there will be a lot of "Delta V / Delta 10XXX´s around here after that thing comes into the game.

9 minutes ago, JoeSheridan said:

That´s exactly what i need for some of my missions.... yes: There is the M1, but thanks to kerbalism it´s a little to risky to use only one or two J-2´s, so i keep with long burning RL-10´s. I like to have that thing :)  And i think that there will be a lot of "Delta V / Delta 10XXX´s around here after that thing comes into the game.

Delta V? Was there a proposed Delta V? I thought they were just going to turn Delta IV into a KSP dream, making it 1 core 6 boosters.

5 minutes ago, DaveyJ576 said:

Do you plan on having a 2.5m size retro module for use with the Equipment Module and the Cargo Module? The current Big G retro module is flared on the bottom to match the S-IVB size Equipment Module and does not work with the new modules you are working on.

Thanks for the great work!

Those two modules should attach directly to the bottom of the capsule decoupler, no retro module is used. The OAMS system performs the deorbit burn.

I initially thought I'd seen a diagram of the 'cylinder' Big G that still used retro solids, but that turned out not to be the case.

Since it's my birthday today I decided to send a cake to the motherCENSORED Moon.

20220915105427_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgoru-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3J1LTAyNWY0N2Y1LTgyNDAtNGI5My1hOTViLWQzNGIzZjU2MDI0YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.2zVEAwYviPrE0X94Wpb3I33pcyzWFYulzPA83J0taco

First time I noticed the ullage motors separate on the S-IV.

20220915110540_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JxLTJlOTYwYjkxLWVlZjAtNGY4Zi1iOWZjLTVjOGMyMjExYWFkNy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.O5SrWoIsYLfSBjCN9R1bz4GW1094Q1BbicSZyly-tPo

Time to light the candles, guess how many.

20220915113322_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JoLTQ1NGU1ZjkxLTAxYjUtNDYyOC1hNDJmLTA4NGFhZDI2Y2ViZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Z_JS3MzuXOWPsfhPfLyAVyxme8CzlLEPghoUBmpCLEw

Let's eat hope you all like Red Velvet.

20220915113246_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JuLWMwODQ5MDMyLTlhYmYtNGZiNi04OGE4LTRiZGI4YjdiNDlmZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.feZN_qCYc8qN4ztwnMsIP2slPl9JX_3T4r3m0rB-ns0

Was this an Ego trip? Yes it was but everyone is allowed to do it on their birthday lol.

3 minutes ago, Pudgemountain said:

Since it's my birthday today I decided to send a cake to the motherCENSORED Moon.

20220915105427_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgoru-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3J1LTAyNWY0N2Y1LTgyNDAtNGI5My1hOTViLWQzNGIzZjU2MDI0YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.2zVEAwYviPrE0X94Wpb3I33pcyzWFYulzPA83J0taco

First time I noticed the ullage motors separate on the S-IV.

20220915110540_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorq-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JxLTJlOTYwYjkxLWVlZjAtNGY4Zi1iOWZjLTVjOGMyMjExYWFkNy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.O5SrWoIsYLfSBjCN9R1bz4GW1094Q1BbicSZyly-tPo

Time to light the candles, guess how many.

20220915113322_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JoLTQ1NGU1ZjkxLTAxYjUtNDYyOC1hNDJmLTA4NGFhZDI2Y2ViZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Z_JS3MzuXOWPsfhPfLyAVyxme8CzlLEPghoUBmpCLEw

Let's eat hope you all like Red Velvet.

20220915113246_1_by_pudgemountain_dfdgorn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWNlZDA4NmItYTUwYy00YjFkLWJmZmItYmRhOWYxOTgyNzVmXC9kZmRnb3JuLWMwODQ5MDMyLTlhYmYtNGZiNi04OGE4LTRiZGI4YjdiNDlmZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.feZN_qCYc8qN4ztwnMsIP2slPl9JX_3T4r3m0rB-ns0

Was this an Ego trip? Yes it was but everyone is allowed to do it on their birthday lol.

No arguments here. Red velvet is S tier.

2 hours ago, msp307 said:

Hello, when loading the game it hangs at the point "bluedog_Corona_Parachute" does anyone know why? It was working until recently.

Please post your ksp.log using some file sharing service for us to take a look. If you don't know where to find it, check here:

So over the past week I have had little time to do anything (work was chaos incarnate)   So no work on my Big Gemini article, but I wanted to keep a "toe" in so in the middle of doing chores I ran (well Mechjeb did) several launches to my Space Station.... First the "BEFORE" this week's launches

6rnlfCI.jpg

I went through and followed suggestions (I took screenies in KSP itself as well as in Steam to see which would be better... Steam is for certain UNCOMPRESSED images...  sadly they are both the same quality and I am not happy with it.   You can judge yourself  new photos of launches in below spoilers

First Station addition 1.5+1.875m MOL habs:

Spoiler

72Auj7D.png

As you can see this is going on the 3+2 way MOL node.

I chose to use the neck down + 1.5m section to make room for the solar pannels, antennas and RCS under the planned fairing... sadly I had to use a different fairing :(   Net wasted effort.

Next, the AFT station extension.   This will be on the opposite side of the Power tower and will be the gateway into A) bigger parts from Near Future stations as well as the HABTECH parts.   It is going to get kludgy but so was the Original plan for the ISS.

Spoiler

cTEJaFM.jpg

Launch with Saturn MLV Full Diameter rocket (6 F-1B engines in stretched first stage,  M-1 in 2nd stretched MS-II stage (I think this is the first time I have flown this engine) and 2 J-2T-400Ks on S-IVF (PS I am in love with S-IVF!)

mnRyU6e.jpg

VBnHIbA.jpg

As you can see these components are in the 3.75m-2.5m diameter range.

4 Nodes + coupla on the end nearest the S-IVF and a "command" station on the "pointy end"

rsuN5iq.png

Burning to match orbits!

wIWxdKi.png

OOPS!

TNBu9bg.png

"Er, Houston?   We have a problem"

4 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Those two modules should attach directly to the bottom of the capsule decoupler, no retro module is used. The OAMS system performs the deorbit burn.

I initially thought I'd seen a diagram of the 'cylinder' Big G that still used retro solids, but that turned out not to be the case.

Going from memory here.

I ***THINK*** one of the cylidrical SMs for Big-G was to have De-orbit... but it wasn't one of the final two that were chosen (if you read my post a week or so ago on this I said there were 3 Service modules... Turns out that the one which was in between the Connic and the Titan Min-Mod SM was culled before the report was submitted.   I ***THINK*** that one had de-orbit motors (probably the same STARs as most of the other Gemini)

6 hours ago, Pappystein said:

I ***THINK*** one of the cylidrical SMs for Big-G was to have De-orbit... but it wasn't one of the final two that were chosen (if you read my post a week or so ago on this I said there were 3 Service modules... Turns out that the one which was in between the Connic and the Titan Min-Mod SM was culled before the report was submitted.   I ***THINK*** that one had de-orbit motors (probably the same STARs as most of the other Gemini)

Wouldn't that make it 4 SMs? Mini Mod Big G IIIM, S-IB conic, Advanced Big G INT-20, and this culled one?

EDIT: Logistics Spacecraft Evolving from Gemini Volume I Summary Report states that "A third configuration was considered prior to mid-term but was dropped with the deletion of the Saturn IB launch vehicle as a study requirement", and the launch configurations and the final concepts consider lead me to believe that it was the conic Saturn IB version that was culled instead of a cylindrical design.

Capture.PNG

For reference, here are the two configurations ultimately put forth (not shown is that the propulsion module separates from the cargo module at right about the RCS cluster, but both don't use solids).

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jcking

With the realization that only the crews of the Gemini missions used parachutes, what setting in the Persistent file do I need to change to stop the personal chutes from showing up in inventory each time? I think I know which one it is, but I want to confirm it prior to potentially gooning  up the Persistent file. It is a pain having to remove the chutes from the inventories every time on the Mercury, Apollo, and Big G missions and those inventory slots could be better used for other things. The jet pack is okay to me, because they get used a lot. I would like to be able to give the astronaut a chute when it is needed, but I just don't want to have to remove it all the time.

Thanks!

Anyone else having an issue all the sudden with the Hermes (Mercury) main parachute never deploying? It will toggle between Deploy and disarm in the PAW but it will never actually deploy. The drogue chute works fine but the main never deploys. This is a recent change and I can't figure out for the life of me what's causing it.  I'm using the latest pull from Github version of BDB on a JNSQ system rescaled to 6.4x with Sigma Dimensions. Realchute parameters in the VAB look correct. My mod list listed below.

Spoiler

(ATHSS) AtomicTech Hardware Serializing System (AtomicTechFlags-ATHSS 1.0)
Adiri's minimal TUFX (AdirisMinimalTUFXProfile 1.2.1)
Adiri's TUFX Profiles (C1ustasTUFXProfiles 2.4)
AlphaMensae's Modular Launch Pads (ModularLaunchPads 2.5.3)
Alternate Resource Panel (AlternateResourcePanel 1:v2.11.0.0)
AltimeterAutoHide (AltimeterAutoHide 1.4)
AntennaSleep (AntennaSleep 1.1)
AT Kerbalized Names! CKAN Edition! (AtomicTechKerbalizedNames 2.0.1)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.20.0)
ballisticfox's neutral TUFX profile (BallisticFoxsNeutralTUFXProfile V1.3)
ballisticfox's vintage TUFX profile (BallisticFoxsVintageTUFXProfile V1.0)
Benjee10 Suits (Benjee10Suits v1.1.0)
BetterBurnTime (BetterBurnTime 1.10)
Bluedog Design Bureau (BluedogDB v1.10.4)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.99)
Chatterer Extended (ChattererExtended 0.6.2)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:2.1.10.18)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v112.0.1)
Community Parts Titles (CommunityPartsTitles 0.9.2)
Community Parts Titles Extras: Categories (CommunityPartsTitlesExtrasCategory 0.9.2)
Community Parts Titles Extras: CCK - No Duplicates (CommunityPartsTitlesExtrasNoCCKDup 0.9.2)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack v112.0.1)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 2.1.4)
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations Reborn (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2:3.7.3)
Contract Pack: Exploration Plus (ContractConfigurator-ExplorationPlus 2.0.1)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.2)
Crew Light (CrewLight 1:1.20.1.1)
Crew R&R (CrewQueueTwo 1.1.11.4)
Crowd Sourced Flags (CrowdSourcedFlags 1.55.5)
Crowd Sourced Science (CrowdSourcedScience v6.0)
Custom Asteroids (CustomAsteroids v1.9.0)
Custom Asteroids (inner stock system data) (CustomAsteroids-Pops-Stock-Inner v1.9.0)
Custom Asteroids (outer stock system data) (CustomAsteroids-Pops-Stock-Outer v1.9.0)
Custom Barn Kit (CustomBarnKit 1.1.22.0)
Custom Bulkhead Profiles (CBH) (CustomBulkheadProfiles 0.2.0.0)
Deployable Engines Plugin (DeployableEngines 1.3.1)
Distant Object Enhancement /L (DistantObject v2.1.1.9)
Distant Object Enhancement /L default config (DistantObject-default v2.1.1.9)
DMModuleScienceAnimateGeneric (DMagicScienceAnimate v0.23)
Docking Cam (DockingCamKURS 1.3.8.3)
Draggable Navball (DraggableNavball v1.0.1.5)
EarlyBird (EarlyBird 0.2.1.0)
Earn Your Stripes! (EarnYourStripes 4.1)
Editor Extensions Redux (EditorExtensionsRedux 3.4.3.5)
Engine Lighting Relit (EngineLightRelit 1.6.3.4)
Environmental Visual Enhancements Redux (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 3:1.11.7.1)
Feline Utility Rovers (FelineUtilityRovers 1.3.6)
Ferram Aerospace Research Continued (FerramAerospaceResearchContinued 3:0.16.1.0)
Filter Extensions - Default Configuration (FilterExtensionsDefaultConfig 3.2.7)
Filter Extensions - Plugin (FilterExtensions 3.2.7)
Final Frontier (FinalFrontier 1.10.0-3485)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.17)
Flag Pack (FlagPack v1.1.1)
Flight Tracker (FlightTracker 3.0.0.3)
Harmony 2 (Harmony2 2.2.1.0)
HeapPadder (HeapPadder 0.0.2.3)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.3.2)
HyperEdit (HyperEdit 1.5.8.0)
JNSQ (JNSQ 0.10.2)
JNSQ Ribbon Pack (JNSQ-RibbonPack 0.9.0)
KASA Flag Pack and TUFX Profile (KASAFlagPackandTUFXProfile 1.0)
KEI (KEI 1.2.10.5)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.14.0.0)
Kerbal Changelog (KerbalChangelog v1.4.2)
Kerbal Construction Time (KerbalConstructionTime 1:1.4.11.3)
Kerbal GPS (KerbalGPSRevived 1.2.1.4)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Continued (KerbalJointReinforcementContinued v3.6.1)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.6.16)
Kerbal Renamer (KerbalRenamer v1.5.0)
Kerbalism (Kerbalism 3.16)
Kerbalism - Default Config (Kerbalism-Config-Default 3.16)
Kerbalized National Flags and Space Agencies (KerbalizedFlagpack 1:03Aug21)
Komplexity (KPLX) (Komplexity 1.0.2.0-release)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.12.1-139)
Kronometer (Kronometer v1.12.0.2)
KSP Community Fixes (KSPCommunityFixes 1.22.2)
KSP Resonant Orbit Calculator (ResonantOrbitCalculator 0.0.6.3)
KSPBurst Lite (KSPBurst-Lite v1.5.5.1)
MagiCore (MagiCore 1.3.2.5)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.1)
MechJeb 2 - DEV RELEASE (MechJeb2-dev 2.14.2.0-1144)
Moar Filter Extension Configs (MoarFEConfigs 1.0.5.2)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.10.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.2)
NavBall Texture Changer Updated (NavBallTextureChangerUpdated 2.0.0.8)
No Crew Requirement Continued (NoCrewRequirementContinued 1.0.5)
Notes (notes 0.17.0.0-adoption)
Olympic1's ARP Icons (Olympic1ARPIcons 2:1.1.0.0)
Parallax (Parallax 2.0.2)
Parallax - Stock Planet Textures (Parallax-StockTextures 2.0.0)
Parallax - Stock Scatter Textures (Parallax-StockScatterTextures 2.0.1)
PartInfo (PartInfo 0.0.6.2)
Patch Manager (PatchManager 0.0.17.5)
PersistentRotation Upgraded (PersistentRotationUpgraded 1.9.1.7)
Phoenix Industries EVA Survival Suit (PhoenixIndustriesEVASuit 1)
PlanetInfoPlus (PlanetInfoPlus 1.4.2)
PlanetShine (PlanetShine 0.2.6.6)
PlanetShine - Default configuration (PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.6.6)
Pood's Calm Nebula Skybox (PoodsCalmNebulaSkybox v1.3.0)
Precise Node (PreciseNode 1.2.12)
Project Manager (ProjectManager v2.4)
QuazSpace TUFX Config (QuazSpaceTUFXConfig 1.1)
QuickExit (QuickExit 1:2.2.0.8)
QuickMute (QuickMute 1:1.4.0.7)
QuickStart (QuickStart 1:2.2.1.1)
Rational HydroDynamics (RationalHydroDynamics 1.1)
Rational Resources (RationalResources 1.40)
Rational Resources Companion (RationalResourcesCompanion 1.40)
Rational Resources Kerbalism (RationalResourcesKerbalism 1.40)
Rational Resources Parts (RationalResourcesParts 1.40)
RCS Build Aid (RCSBuildAid v1.0.6)
Real Antennas (RealAntennas v2.1.1)
Real Plume (RealPlume 2:v13.3.2)
Real Plume - Stock Configs (RealPlume-StockConfigs v4.0.8)
RealChute Parachute Systems (RealChute v1.4.8.3)
Rocket Sound Enhancement (RocketSoundEnhancement 0.9.6)
Rocket Sound Enhancement - Default (RocketSoundEnhancement-Config-Default 1.2.4)
SCANsat (SCANsat v20.4)
Scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0838)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0838)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0838)
Ship Manifest (ShipManifest 6.0.6.0)
Sigma's Brighter TUFX Profiles (SigmasRSSTUFXProfiles 1.2.1)
Simple Adjustable Fairings - Plugin (SimpleAdjustableFairings v1.12.0)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.8.14.0)
SOC: Simple Orbit Calculator (SimpleOrbitCalculator 1.6.0.1)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.8.4)
Speed Unit Annex (SpeedUnitAnnex 1.4.4)
SRB Waterfall Effects (SRBWaterfallEffects 2.3.5)
Staged Animation (StagedAnimation v2.0)
StageRecovery (StageRecovery 1.9.5.7)
Station Keeping (StationKeeping 1:0.2.2.3)
STM's Expedition Ribbons - Final Frontier Ribbon Pack (STMsFFRibbonPackExpeditionRibbons 1:0.11.1b)
Strategia (Strategia 1.8.0)
Surface Mounted Lights (surfacelights 1.19)
Tantares SAF - Soviet Fairings (TantaresSAF v2.0)
TextureReplacer (TextureReplacer v4.5.3)
Textures Unlimited (TexturesUnlimited 1.5.10.25)
The Janitor's Closet (JanitorsCloset 0.3.7.8)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1:1.8.0.8)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.8)
TooManyOrbits (TooManyOrbits 1.1.6.4)
Tracking Lights (TrackingLights 1:0.0.3)
Tracking Station Evolved (TrackingStationEvolved 7.0)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.4.3)
Transfer Window Planner - Fork (TransferWindowPlannerFork v1.9.0.1)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.11.0.0)
TUFX (TUFX 1.0.5.0)
TweakScale Redistributable (TweakScale-Redist v2.4.6.16)
Universal Storage II Finalized (UniversalStorage2 4.0.0.7)
Utility Weight (UtilityWeight 2.0.0)
Waterfall Core (Waterfall 0.9.0)
WaypointManager (WaypointManager 2.8.3.4)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC 1:1.1.2.4)

1 hour ago, DaveyJ576 said:

With the realization that only the crews of the Gemini missions used parachutes, what setting in the Persistent file do I need to change to stop the personal chutes from showing up in inventory each time? I think I know which one it is, but I want to confirm it prior to potentially gooning  up the Persistent file. It is a pain having to remove the chutes from the inventories every time on the Mercury, Apollo, and Big G missions and those inventory slots could be better used for other things. The jet pack is okay to me, because they get used a lot. I would like to be able to give the astronaut a chute when it is needed, but I just don't want to have to remove it all the time.

Thanks!

You can do it with in-game settings and don't have to edit files. Go into the main settings before loading a game and look for "Persist Kerbal Inventory Loadout". Turn it on.

Then load your saved game, put crew into a ship, remove their parachutes, launch, and then the next time you use those crew members they won't have parachutes. This feature is also good for always having EVA experiments with scientists and Repair Kits with engineers.

39 minutes ago, DeadJohn said:

You can do it with in-game settings and don't have to edit files. Go into the main settings before loading a game and look for "Persist Kerbal Inventory Loadout". Turn it on.

Then load your saved game, put crew into a ship, remove their parachutes, launch, and then the next time you use those crew members they won't have parachutes. This feature is also good for always having EVA experiments with scientists and Repair Kits with engineers.

Excellent! Thank you. After almost three years of playing I am still learning stuff.

20 minutes ago, Socowez said:

Big G is cool but when Sea Dragon?

Sea Dragon? Nah. Sea Dragon weak. Give me, Super Orion Nuclear Pulse Propulsion Interstellar Ark:

main-qimg-ea1ef76d4a9156eecc1c7c8f5cf395

But that's a little big, even with Hanger Extender, so I'll settle for: Boeing's Large Multipurpose Launch Vehicle:
LMLV.jpg?time=1591853435

A rocket powered by SRB's the width of the Saturn V and a core with a aerospike the size of a small island.  I also think the aerospike used SMART tech, so it was recoverable.

Edited by GoldForest

5 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Sea Dragon? Nah. Sea Dragon weak. Give me, Super Orion Nuclear Pulse Propulsion Interstellar Ark:

main-qimg-ea1ef76d4a9156eecc1c7c8f5cf395

But that's a little big, even with Hanger Extender, so I'll settle for: Boeing's Large Multipurpose Launch Vehicle:
LMLV.jpg?time=1591853435

A rocket powered by SRB's the width of the Saturn V and a core with a aerospike the size of a small island.  I also think the aerospike used SMART tech, so it was recoverable.

So obsessed with big rockets, but when you get them you realize that there isn't much if anything in the game or mods to justify them, so they sit unused.

4 minutes ago, Jcking said:

So obsessed with big rockets, but when you get them you realize that there isn't much if anything in the game or mods to justify them, so they sit unused.

Well, LMLV would have a purpose. Single launch Mun base missions, Single Launch Duna Base missions, Single Launch anywhere in the kerbolar system missions. And for those with other solar systems, a way to quickly launch a mission there. I mean, why use a Delta Heavy with complicated slingshot maneuvers when you can just one shot a 100 ton craft there. LMLV was made to lift 3.5 Million pounds. That's close to 1,600 metric tons. In KSP that's about 800 tons? Give or take a hundred?  I would like an 800 ton lifter. I could put a Saturn V on Lathe!