[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

3 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

@Beccab Where did you get the station parts? And I'm going to guess they're tweakscaled?

They're all from bdb :P Well technically there's two NFLV parts and one from KNES, but still

This slightly outdated VAB screenshot should help, it's made from the S-II sized fairing attachment rings, the BLAM (SLAM? Idk, one of them) S-IVB covers, the IU, the NFLV upper stage 7 engine mount, the NFLV Superheavy-like engine mount and the KNES ATV-sized multi port. At the top instead it's all BDB parts, while at the bottom it's a mix of everything in a desperate attempt to make it look kinda like the bottom of this

unknown.pngScreenshot_15075.png

20 minutes ago, Beccab said:

They're all from bdb :P Well technically there's two NFLV parts and one from KNES, but still

This slightly outdated VAB screenshot should help, it's made from the S-II sized fairing attachment rings, the BLAM (SLAM? Idk, one of them) S-IVB covers, the IU, the NFLV upper stage 7 engine mount, the NFLV Superheavy-like engine mount and the KNES ATV-sized multi port. At the top instead it's all BDB parts, while at the bottom it's a mix of everything in a desperate attempt to make it look kinda like the bottom of this

Screenshot_15075.png

Ah, is it using the shortened S-II?

im on the latest veim+rsion of BDB and the paracutes are broken i have realchute and ive tried it without but it shows the stowed and deployed model and im pretty sure the game dosent recognize them as parachutes might also be an issue for other mods  but i know for sure its an issue with BDB

22 minutes ago, Blufor878 said:

On this episode of putting the Apollo spacecraft on rockets it's not supposed to be on.
52480033319_27baa881e7_o.png
52480302963_6ff7c511cb_o.png

More here

Hippity hoppity you need to stopity

I remember there once being cargo Geminis, what happened to those, what update were they removed in

1 hour ago, chaos113 said:

Hippity hoppity you need to stopity

I remember there once being cargo Geminis, what happened to those, what update were they removed in

They are still there. Type "Leo" in the search, should bring the parts up.

Edited by GoldForest

4 hours ago, RiccRacc said:

im on the latest veim+rsion of BDB and the paracutes are broken i have realchute and ive tried it without but it shows the stowed and deployed model and im pretty sure the game dosent recognize them as parachutes might also be an issue for other mods  but i know for sure its an issue with BDB

Sounds like some weird mod interaction. I'll need your ksp.log to look into this, if you zip it and upload to some file sharing site like dropbox or google drive I can take a look.

27 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Sounds like some weird mod interaction. I'll need your ksp.log to look into this, if you zip it and upload to some file sharing site like dropbox or google drive I can take a look.

does the log only show the most recent launch or does it archive the older ones.

9 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Just the most recent.

will an image work?

[ERR 20:31:45.244] [ModuleBdbCutDrogue] ModuleParachute not found on part Kane-11 Drogue Parachute

[LOG 20:31:48.581] bluedog.Apollo.DrogueChute added to ship - part count: 3
[ERR 20:31:58.865] [ModuleBdbCutDrogue] ModuleParachute not found on part Kane-11 Main Parachute

[LOG 20:32:01.589] bluedog.Apollo.MainChute added to ship - part count: 4

heres the part of my log that is relevant for the drogue and main chutes pretty sure this also is a thing for all the blue dog chutes and the artemis construction kit chutes

if needed i can send the full log

3 hours ago, RiccRacc said:

will an image work?

[ERR 20:31:45.244] [ModuleBdbCutDrogue] ModuleParachute not found on part Kane-11 Drogue Parachute

[LOG 20:31:48.581] bluedog.Apollo.DrogueChute added to ship - part count: 3
[ERR 20:31:58.865] [ModuleBdbCutDrogue] ModuleParachute not found on part Kane-11 Main Parachute

[LOG 20:32:01.589] bluedog.Apollo.MainChute added to ship - part count: 4

heres the part of my log that is relevant for the drogue and main chutes pretty sure this also is a thing for all the blue dog chutes and the artemis construction kit chutes

if needed i can send the full log

Yeah I’ll need the full log, the snippet above is just the symptoms, no clue to the cause.

And you can post it on the github issue if you want, might keep the thread tidier lol

Edited by Rodger

5 hours ago, chaos113 said:

Nope, not in the development version 

Also not in latest release 

Are you talking about the automated drone Gemini or the Big G cargo parts? Both are still there.

@Rodger Though, the Augustus drone pod doesn't show up with the Leo tag. Also, could you look into fixing the Fuel Cells patch in extras? The one that adds hydrogen and oxygen to the pods so they don't waste mono for fuel cells. 

Edit, nvm, they seem to be working again. In that case, could be get hydrogen/oxygen fuel cells added to Gemini?

Edited by GoldForest

15 minutes ago, Rodger said:

@GoldForestWhat Gemini parts? The service modules seem to have H/O cells already, tho I can add it to the MOS-EFS Equipment module.

Huh, so it does. I was looking at the config in extras and it didn't mention any gemini parts. 

Well, then I would like to switch the request to the Block III/IV Service Module for Apollo. Just checked, neither have fuel cells. Not even mono prop fuel cells. I realize that they might be meant to run off batteries, (Solar panels for the Blk V ofc), but a fuel cell for long duration free flying missions would be good. 

5 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Are you talking about the automated drone Gemini or the Big G cargo parts? Both are still there.

@Rodger Though, the Augustus drone pod doesn't show up with the Leo tag. Also, could you look into fixing the Fuel Cells patch in extras? The one that adds hydrogen and oxygen to the pods so they don't waste mono for fuel cells. 

Edit, nvm, they seem to be working again. In that case, could be get hydrogen/oxygen fuel cells added to Gemini?

Drone Gemini 

5 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Huh, so it does. I was looking at the config in extras and it didn't mention any gemini parts. 

Well, then I would like to switch the request to the Block III/IV Service Module for Apollo. Just checked, neither have fuel cells. Not even mono prop fuel cells. I realize that they might be meant to run off batteries, (Solar panels for the Blk V ofc), but a fuel cell for long duration free flying missions would be good. 

Block III and IV specifically use batteries instead of fuel cells which is why they dont get them. Block V with solar panels is what you use for long duration missions.

On 10/2/2022 at 3:02 PM, Zorg said:

Nothing new from me today, just taking a look at the extension Cobalt added to the S4B interstage. Allows for a clean NERVA XE on S4B build.

I was looking for an old post of mine asking if anyone added dynasoar and saw this! What TUFX profile adds that border?

Something is borked with the bluedog_Juno1_Guidance - I cannot tell it precisely, but as soon as the part is attached the DV readouts and stuff are borked.
No NRE on occasion, just borkiness.
The staging icon does not appear for the built-in RCS because it also got a decoupler, I assume.

Edited by Gordon Dry