[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

8 hours ago, Beccab said:

X-15 flight
Screenshot_4573.png

1)  Are you talking MODERN USAF logos (like seen on TV,) or the Real USAF flag?

2)  I recognize the X-20 for the nose.  What other parts did you use.   Also Did you break mach 10 (3410m/s)?  80km?

41 minutes ago, Pappystein said:

1)  Are you talking MODERN USAF logos (like seen on TV,) or the Real USAF flag?

2)  I recognize the X-20 for the nose.  What other parts did you use.   Also Did you break mach 10 (3410m/s)?  80km?

This logo:
200721154919-x15-dv-2.jpg
The X-15 is a mix of a lot of different parts and mods: the core structure is the X-20, on the sides it'ìs full of tanks from Commonwealth Aeronautics, decals from Conformal Decals, front wheel from Commonwealth, skids from X-20, top fin from BDB (rescaled from the Saturn 1B), side fins are some stock and some Commonwealth, the engine is a random BDB one that looked decent (I think the vacuum engine of the Atlas) covered with a black BDB separator. It didn't break Mach 10 very likely, but at least it was a little above 80 km (85ish iirc) at its apogee

40 minutes ago, alberro+ said:

'Ery nice images! By the way, who's config is that?

Still yours, just without the motion blur :P

I found a bug a docked part that docked with old BDB APAS can't be undock. I load an old craft for return but when I click undock the crafts are still attatched to each other as one craft.

Edited by derega16

On 6/30/2021 at 2:23 PM, Beccab said:

This logo:
200721154919-x15-dv-2.jpg

you mean the USAF Roundel on the Left wing? and aft fuselage?

There are several mods that have had them from time to time,  Don't know if any of the current "Sticker" mods have em however.  

But the correct term is Roundel.    Not flag.   (the USAF Flag is a Eagle on a Shield with a bunch of stars on a field of blue)

I can't help myself from starting new projects...

7B5URxT.png

missionswebmariner3_4.jpg

Will be doing Mariner 3-7, unsure if I will do Mariner 8/9. At this rate once I finish all my probes it might constitute a mini-update! I have been working on Transit 4, Transit 5, some Poppy stuff, Pioneer 10/11, Mariner stuff, and Clementine. 

3 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

PVgA6W7.png

Where’d you get the info on which windows the boost protective cover blocked off during  launch? I was under the impression that the setup was different for each mission.

Just now, pTrevTrevs said:

Where’d you get the info on which windows the boost protective cover blocked off during  launch? I was under the impression that the setup was different for each mission.

... oh?

1 hour ago, pTrevTrevs said:

58 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

... oh?

Cobalt Translator:  Site your sources.  "Under the impression" is a terrible source.  I should know, I've used it regularly when arguing with myself and lost many arguments....

Edited by MashAndBangers

Just now, MashAndBangers said:

Cobalt Translator:  Site your sources.  "Under the impression" is a terrible source.  I should know, I've used it regularly when arguing with myself and lost many arguments....

No, just the first I'm hearing of it (and I'm not at my home PC to upload the images I used as refs)