[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Version: Apollo-Saturn Revamp #1195

Possible bug report: Agena Liquid Fuel Tank Flag decal flickers. I pulled the latest version of the repo and found that all of my Agena B/D Liquid Fuel Tank flags are flickering. This behavior continues even when the game is paused. It seems to be related to the part itself as all of my existing Agenas on mission have this flickering as well as an Agena created in the VAB and then sent to the launch pad.

Note that in the VAB or at certain camera angles zoomed very close in, the flag flickering does not appear or stops. Can anyone else corroborate this issue in the latest BDB version?

Thanks for all your efforts, devs.

59 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

I love Apollo cause its cool looking and is a rocket spaceship. BDB is best mod ever please devs give us the Pegasus stage from ETS.

This concludes my on topic message

Technically we have the parts to make pegasus. 

3.75m tank in the form of Saturn SIV-A 

The 3.75m IU

The 4/6 engine mount for the SIV-A. 

All we really need is a bare metal paint texture.

37 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Technically we have the parts to make pegasus. 

3.75m tank in the form of Saturn SIV-A 

The 3.75m IU

The 4/6 engine mount for the SIV-A. 

All we really need is a bare metal paint texture.

Technically but in that sense we also have the parts to make SLS with the SOFI variant Saturn tanks :/

16 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Technically but in that sense we also have the parts to make SLS with the SOFI variant Saturn tanks :/

Sort of a psuedo National Launch System proposed in the early 90?

Edited by Pudgemountain

8 minutes ago, konsti156 said:

Ahh, but is there gonna be an update in april?

I thought there gonna be one?

Probably not. The 1.11.0 Saturn Apollo update has no release date. Cobalt, Zorg, JSO and Invader are working on the 1.11 update, but IRL takes precedent. I don't expect the 1.11 update for a few months, possibly more, way more. The Saturn Apollo update is one of the most complex, if not the most complex, updates that the BDB team has ever done. 

What you're probably talking about is the April Fools update, which is a fake update, just a changelog, no actual parts or anything. 

Edited by GoldForest

14 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Probably not. The 1.11.0 Saturn Apollo update has no release date. Cobalt, Zorg, JSO and Invader are working on the 1.11 update, but IRL takes precedent. I don't expect the 1.11 update for a few months, possibly more, way more. The Saturn Apollo update is one of the most complex, if not the most complex, updates that the BDB team has ever done. 

What you're probably talking about is the April Fools update, which is a fake update, just a changelog, no actual parts or anything. 

ahh ok. Then I had i wrong in my memory conserning Nerva.

But for the Apollo update, it could be sooner.

Spoiler

12 days ago Zorg said the following:

So we're trying to get the initial Saturn/Apollo/Skylab revamp out the door next month. Will drop this into the githib development branch then.

41 minutes ago, konsti156 said:

ahh ok. Then I had i wrong in my memory conserning Nerva.

But for the Apollo update, it could be sooner.

Hide contents

12 days ago Zorg said the following:

So we're trying to get the initial Saturn/Apollo/Skylab revamp out the door next month. Will drop this into the githib development branch then.

Ah, I missed that. Well, that's nice to hear. 

2 hours ago, GoldForest said:

There's not all that much left on the github To Do list.