[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

the Transit 5 solar panels are bugged for me, they always load looking like they are deployed, they'll reset back to the stowed position and run the normal animation when i deploy them and then i can fold them back down.

has anyone else had this issue?

5 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Only if you have time but could you upload them into a Dropbox or google drive? Or if there is a source for these photos I can just find them on my own.

Not to sound creepy lol, but I think we are both in a discord server - I’ve seen you post something there, (Emillius’ discord lounge). 
If you want I can put them there? I’ve never used Dropbox and I don’t know the source

21 minutes ago, AmateurAstronaut1969 said:

Not to sound creepy lol, but I think we are both in a discord server - I’ve seen you post something there, (Emillius’ discord lounge). 
If you want I can put them there? I’ve never used Dropbox and I don’t know the source

lmao yeah we are in that server. Posting there would work perfectly. Thanks again.

Hey sorry to bother you guys, but does anyone know of a mod for the ETS Minotaur parts, or at least something similar?

KNES has “Minotaur” parts, but they are just a cargo version of the MRK named in honour of the Minotaur. 

However I’ve seen this floating around. It was posted to the KSP subreddit like 7 years ago. If anyone knows what mod was used here that would be a great help for the next Mission to Freedom - XSVO33z.jpg

3 minutes ago, AmateurAstronaut1969 said:

Hey sorry to bother you guys, but does anyone know of a mod for the ETS Minotaur parts, or at least something similar?

KNES has “Minotaur” parts, but they are just a cargo version of the MRK named in honour of the Minotaur. 

However I’ve seen this floating around. It was posted to the KSP subreddit like 7 years ago. If anyone knows what mod was used here that would be a great help for the next Mission to Freedom - XSVO33z.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this is a 3D render that was never made in KSP.

8 minutes ago, AmateurAstronaut1969 said:

Well I do believe that the picture is just a render but drakenex made a mod for Minotaur.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/157626-eyes-turned-skywards-the-missions/&do=findComment&comment=3387336

19 minutes ago, SpaceFace545 said:

Well I do believe that the picture is just a render but drakenex made a mod for Minotaur.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/157626-eyes-turned-skywards-the-missions/&do=findComment&comment=3387336

I looked at it, and it appears there isn’t a way to download it.

Thanks anyway:)

Quick question, does anyone have that MJ instructions on how to fly the Saturn IB in  2.5 scale?

Also @AmateurAstronaut1969 I'd just use Tundra's Dragon V1

EDIT: NVM Found it:

Launching and Trajectories · friznit/Unofficial-BDB-Wiki Wiki · GitHub

PS: Are we ever going to be able to blow off the docking probe on the CSM?

Edited by davidy12

3 hours ago, biohazard15 said:

Progress on S-IB is cool and all that... but what about H-1 revamp?

Why would the H1 need a revamp? It might be 2 years or so old but the Saturn engine revamp back then set the art standard for all engines that followed since.

46 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

@Zorg

Got some glitches with the Workshops and the Panel

Same with the solar panels whenever I extend/retract them in the editor.

I dont understand what the issue is?

The solar panels extend and retract fine in the editor for me. And the fixed shielding panel looks correctly toggled off there?

Edited by Zorg

22 hours ago, zakkpaz said:

the Transit 5 solar panels are bugged for me, they always load looking like they are deployed, they'll reset back to the stowed position and run the normal animation when i deploy them and then i can fold them back down.

has anyone else had this issue?

Hmm I’ve launched Transit a few times and never had any problems like that. However, this problem is definitely one I am aware of, it is caused by not turning off a specific setting in Unity when exporting, which is an easy fix. I’ll double check to make sure this is not the case. In the mean time, what version are you using?

If they are bugged though, thanks for letting me know lol. While many things I put in Dev branches have bugs that because they are simply not finished, sometimes there are issues I might have  overlooked in a part I believe is finished. If there are any other issues with the Transit/SOLRAD/POPPY parts, let me know as those parts are supposed to be 100% finished. 

Edited by Invaderchaos

3 hours ago, Zorg said:

I dont understand what the issue is?

The solar panels extend and retract fine in the editor for me. And the fixed shielding panel looks correctly toggled off there?

Solars are working but the heat shield… shouldn’t it be bigger?

4 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Solars are working but the heat shield… shouldn’t it be bigger?

The shielding is basically the entire black wrap around the skylab. This is toggled on and off via the shield button on the part action window.

IRL this shield was torn off accidentally during ascent. A small portion of it remained underneath the surviving solar panel. The b9 switch is for that area.

1) Launch as planned - Shield on (auto jettison off), panel on

2) launch as it happened - shield on (auto jettison on or jettison manually), panel on

3) Non-historical all gold skylab - shield off, panel off.

1 hour ago, Invaderchaos said:

Hmm I’ve launched Transit a few times and never had any problems like that. However, this problem is definitely one I am aware of, it is caused by not turning off a specific setting in Unity when exporting, which is an easy fix. I’ll double check to make sure this is not the case. In the mean time, what version are you using?

I'm running 1.12.2 the dependencies are all the from the dev file.

and i think the Pioneer 10 photopolarimeter is having the same problem