Jump to content

[1.12.X] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.9.0 "пробе" 13/Dec/2021)


CobaltWolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, shakuvendell said:

What versions of KSP is the Apollo Revamp Beta compatible with? Is it 1.12 only, or will it work with my preferred 1.8/1.9 without issues?

1.12 only officially. Unofficially most of it will probably work in pre 1.11 versions but any animated lights (such as the apollo docking light etc) might be messed up.

Edited by Zorg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Photos from KSR-1, the first operational mission of the Kyna-Soar 'Recon Variant', pictured here is KS-1 'Freefall', which suffered an unfortunate crash landing in the Kerbin North Pole. The crew made it out safely and a civilian mission, KS-2 is expected to occur at a close date.

Spoiler

IvI1Gke.pngiD096Vh.pngZSeorX4.pngvBgVs6uU.pngvQqsom1Z.pngTBt9uQX.pngYIfvZi0.pngvvQyATK32.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I don’t mean to sound impatient or whatever, but I’m wondering if those service module texture variants that were teased the other day have hit GitHub yet. No worries if they aren’t ready yet, I’m just wondering.

Not yet. Will be figuring this out sometime over the next few days.

Edited by Invaderchaos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

252Lm6d.jpg

rgPD3G7.jpg

zXchQrg.jpg

te5qnuR.jpg

Well, after a few mishaps (Some of them due to user error) Skylab is in space, but is badly damaged. Skylab 2 is being postponed to research KASA's options. Skylab has been put into safe mode for now until the damage can be assessed. 

Full album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Edited by GoldForest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Invaderchaos said:

Almost finished updating the textures for Peacekeeper/Athena II/Minotaur IV/V to a more current standard of BDB 

screenshot18.png
original
screenshot20.png
new

screenshot21.png

screenshot24.png
screenshot34.png

screenshot38.png
screenshot48.png

Is the Herakles planned to receive the same treatment? Some pieces, especially the upper stage engine mount, are more or less at the same level of the old Saturn parts or maybe a little better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Beccab said:

Is the Herakles planned to receive the same treatment? Some pieces, especially the upper stage engine mount, are more or less at the same level of the old Saturn parts or maybe a little better

I recently revamped LDC about a week ago or so. Should be in the master branch. They’re pretty compatible with the newer stuff now. 

Edited by Invaderchaos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

KUNSJfD.jpg

s4pK6eb.jpg

iyfA2nL.jpg

Gb6Al30.jpg

With repairs done, Skylab is back up and running, though at limited capacity thanks to the missing solar panel. 

Full album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Also, can anyone else confirm that the "Control from here" function of the Apollo Active/Probe Docking Port doesn't work? 

Edited by GoldForest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, AmateurAstronaut1969 said:

Yeah - In ETS, it never was SOFI, it was a coating like you said 

It was in fact considered SOFI originally (as an homage to shuttle in the 80s or something). It was one of the more notable technical errors in the timeline though and has since been retconned to be Atlas alike anodized aluminium. 

Image

13 minutes ago, derega16 said:

Something I'm quite confusing, what's the diameter of Saturn C-3? some versions I found use a tankage sized somewhere between Saturn I and V. But in some drawing I found use what looks like a very stubby S-IC (wider than its tall) diameter first stage.

Should be 5m in game. I would suggest Restock (MH or RS plus) or NFLV 5m first stage tankage with the 5m to 4.25m adapter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, derega16 said:

Something I'm quite confusing, what's the diameter of Saturn C-3? some versions I found use a tankage sized somewhere between Saturn I and V. But in some drawing I found use what looks like a very stubby S-IC (wider than its tall) diameter first stage.

Saturn C-3A: 
-1st Stage: 8.1m irl/5m KSP with 2 or 3 F-1s
-2nd stage: 8.1m irl/5m KSP with 4 J-2s
-3rd stage:  5.6m irl/3.75m KSP S-IVB with 1 J-2

Saturn C-3B two stage:
-1st stage: 10m irl/6.25 KSP with 3 F-1s
-2nd stage: 8.3m irl/ 5m KSP with 4 J-2s

Saturn C-3B Three stage:
-1st stage: 10m irl/6.25 KSP with 3 F-1s
-2nd stage: 8.3m irl/ 5m KSP with 4 J-2s
-3rd stage: 5.6m irl/3.75m S-IVB with 1 J-2

Saturn C-3BN Three stage:
-1st stage: 10m irl/6.25 KSP with 3 F-1s
-2nd stage: 8.3m irl/ 5m KSPwith 4 J-2s
-3rd stage: 5.6m irl/3.75m S-IVB with 1 NERVA (Would substitute with Timberwind)

From what I can gather. 

Edited by GoldForest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, lancisman said:

Why are all the antennas from this mod locked?

You would need to give a lot more details for us to understand what is going on with your install. 

What exactly do you mean locked? Do they not function in game? You cant access them in the tech tree?

Also:

1. Your KSP version

2. Which version of BDB you have installed

3. Screenshot of your gamedata folder so we can see what other mods you have installed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Zorg said:

You would need to give a lot more details for us to understand what is going on with your install. 

What exactly do you mean locked? Do they not function in game? You cant access them in the tech tree?

Also:

1. Your KSP version

2. Which version of BDB you have installed

3. Screenshot of your gamedata folder so we can see what other mods you have installed.

what I mean by locked and my gamedata folder https://imgur.com/a/naLA02H my ksp version is 1.12.2 and I don't know how to check my BDB version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, lancisman said:

what I mean by locked and my gamedata folder https://imgur.com/a/naLA02H my ksp version is 1.12.2 and I don't know how to check my BDB version.

This is probably something related to remote tech. Unfortunately none of the authors use remote tech and can provide support for remote tech related issues. Our remote tech configs were provided by other users of the mod. Perhaps you can ask on the remote tech thread for help?

Edited by Zorg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Zorg said:

This is probably something related to remote tech. Unfortunately none of the authors use remote tech and can provide support for remote tech related issues. Our remote tech configs were provided by other users of the mod. Perhaps you can ask on the remote tech thread for help?

I don't have remotetech

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...