[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

11 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

The bug with USI-LS has nothing to do with BDB. You're not even using USI-LS so I don't know why you're mentioning it.

On 7/1/2017 at 8:33 PM, pross said:

Not sure if this is a reported bug or not. 

Tried several command module combinations and every time on returning from the Mun to redock with CSM the RCS ports are active, altho they are not affecting the ship, seems to be just visual.

Hey pross, I missed this last night. Can you post a game log and a screenshot of your gamedata so I can look into this?

On 7/1/2017 at 8:33 PM, pross said:

Not sure if this is a reported bug or not. 

Tried several command module combinations and every time on returning from the Mun to redock with CSM the RCS ports are active, altho they are not affecting the ship, seems to be just visual.

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Hey pross, I missed this last night. Can you post a game log and a screenshot of your gamedata so I can look into this?

I could be wrong, but isn't that a stock bug? I think go to Space Center and return clears it.

50 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Messing around with @Avera9eJoe's Windowshine shaders with the new Apollo... still not PBR but a definite improvement!

Dude... I bet that looks breathtaking when you roll... well done Cobalt, I don't think I've seen anyone make their pod completely reflective yet. I'm definitely a fan :) 

5 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Dude... I bet that looks breathtaking when you roll... well done Cobalt, I don't think I've seen anyone make their pod completely reflective yet. I'm definitely a fan :) 

It is just a reflective shader, you can do whatever you want with it. :wink: In this case, a version of the specular is actually being used to texture the reflection intensity, instead of just applying it to the windows. I think I could adjust it more to get it even closer.

19a.jpg

17 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

@CobaltWolf Thanks for the reply, unable to attach the log file here, irritating post restrictions. Couldnt even PM it, again restricted. Hopefully this link should work https://pross.org.uk/KSP.log

@jso Yes looks like switching to space-centre does clear the issue.

KfYc2Ay.png

1 hour ago, pross said:

@CobaltWolf Thanks for the reply, unable to attach the log file here, irritating post restrictions. Couldnt even PM it, again restricted. Hopefully this link should work https://pross.org.uk/KSP.log

@jso Yes looks like switching to space-centre does clear the issue.

Thanks for posting that! If it is fixed by visiting the space center, that means we do have to write it off as a stock issue. Afraid we can't do more. :/

27 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Thanks for posting that! If it is fixed by visiting the space center, that means we do have to write it off as a stock issue. Afraid we can't do more. :/

Kinda feared that :/ Thanks for the reply and great mod though :) Keep up the good work.

On 7/6/2017 at 2:47 AM, Drakenex said:

Titan H, designed by @mcdouble more here

I believe that you've linked to the wrong post. That post details the new version of the Titan family, as a replacement for the original Titans, that don't use hypergolic propellant. I think the post you're looking for is here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/143702-an-alternate-alternate-history-ets-inspired/&do=findComment&comment=3027858

EDIT:

Nevermind. You were going for one of the Titan-H successors, not the Titan IIIL

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

1 minute ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

I believe that you've linked to the wrong post. That post details the new version of the Titan family, as a replacement for the original Titans, that don't use hypergolic propellant. I think the post you're looking for is here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/143702-an-alternate-alternate-history-ets-inspired/&do=findComment&comment=3027858

Nope, that's the post about the Titan H, which I've BDB-ized (yes it's a word).

This is not a problem with the mods functionality, Im trying to do things outside the scope of the mod. What sequence should I used with 9 solid booster deltas so that they dont eat it on boosters sep (if they make it that far) usually destroying the engine, and being asymmetrical.