[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

On 31-8-2017 at 7:39 PM, Cheesecake said:

Here is an Altair-Lander, similar to the Artemis.

Thanks for your help, but I think I'm not going to use that mod, because it just doesn't fit A E S T H E T I C A L L Y aesthetically. But thank you for your suggestion.

8 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Some very early WIP shots of the new LR-105 sustainer for the Atlas rocket... (I'm back after what feels like forever but was actually maybe two weeks)

Looks fantastic already!  I can't wait to see the Atlas models and textures fully updated.

21 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Some very early WIP shots of the new LR-105 sustainer for the Atlas rocket... (I'm back after what feels like forever but was actually maybe two weeks)

Those textures are amazing! Looking forward to the new and improved Atlas

7 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Some good progress on the LR-105 this morning! As before, next to the Porkjet Revamp's LVT-45.

unknown.pngunknown.pngdeQX7sP.png784VGlo.png

Have you just used the mu to blender script and rotated them? :) They look brilliant and around the distance to the mun better than my futile attempts at making 3d models.

13 minutes ago, Wardstone111 said:

Have you just used the mu to blender script and rotated them? :) They look brilliant and around the distance to the mun better than my futile attempts at making 3d models.

???

Not sure what you mean by that - I don't use Blender. I have the source assets that were released along with the Porkjet Revamp parts, I just dragged the LVT-45 into Unity and applied the textures to it.

2 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

???

Not sure what you mean by that - I don't use Blender. I have the source assets that were released along with the Porkjet Revamp parts, I just dragged the LVT-45 into Unity and applied the textures to it.

I was joking, Squad released a script ages ago which allowed the creation of the .mu files without the use of unity, only using blender. My point was that you have done an amazing job at doing the engines throughout the mod.

Time to pay my screenshot tax:

Saturn Multibody MX84 (fictional Multibody with stretched 1st and 2nd stage and 8 UA1207's. 2nd stage with 4 J-2S's instead of 2)

Spoiler

UeaJvQA.png

xiJeU0V.png

DT2b1KM.png

LN8zezR.png

UwRWxwm.png

UukFPn2.png

btw how do you insert imgur albums

Edited by Hay

This mod looks great but I get a wierd message after when Mogule Manager kicks in and finishes it says that There is an error with the B9 part switch / complability /Fuel tank part or what ever it is? I don't know what is going on and it crashes my game with everything installed correctly. I would be glad to help with bringing in a log, Thanks and god damn my spelling 

This mod looks great but I get a wierd message after when Mogule Manager kicks in and finishes it says that There is an error with the B9 part switch / complability /Fuel tank part or what ever it is? I don't know what is going on and it crashes my game with everything installed correctly. I would be glad to help with bringing in a log, Thanks and god damn my spelling 

On 9/1/2017 at 4:34 PM, Hay said:

Thanks for your help, but I think I'm not going to use that mod, because it just doesn't fit A E S T H E T I C A L L Y aesthetically. But thank you for your suggestion.

are you sure? (Uses BDB RL-10 as an excuse for posting :sticktongue: )

8x0ZxrT.png

1 hour ago, TheRedTom said:

Ooh... me likey

18 minutes ago, Hay said:

Shiny

Everyone needs to start snipping images out of their quotes, it's a pet peeve of mine to have to scroll paste the same images a bunch of times just to see these little replies. :)

Just now, CobaltWolf said:

Everyone needs to start snipping images out of their quotes, it's a pet peeve of mine to have to scroll paste the same images a bunch of times just to see these little replies. :)

Sometimes I try, but then I remember I'm a lazy POS.