[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

13 minutes ago, NemesisBosseret said:

Just curious what the update might break if i update to it?     Im in a current career mode game and still relatively early tech aka just got my comm sats up and got a probe around the mun

It depends. What were you using? If you were using the last full release (on spacedock)....it will break your game. The tech tree was completely rebalanced. But, if you are/were using one of the versions from the Github, it may or may not.

Just now, Gunslinger1 said:

I just ran into a weird bug where the fuel tanks for BDB don't have any fuel in them. HAHA Any thoughts?

Make sure you have Community Resource Pack and B9 Partswitch installed (IIRC they are both included)

55 minutes ago, Gunslinger1 said:

They're both installed.

Happened to me once because I had an old version of Community Resource Pack, delete both Community Resource Pack and B9 Partswitch and replace them with the ones included

argg! close fit but no!

xVuEbPM.png95A9paW.png

Edited by Drakenex

7 hours ago, Drakenex said:

Happened to me once because I had an old version of Community Resource Pack, delete both Community Resource Pack and B9 Partswitch and replace them with the ones included

argg! close fit but no!

xVuEbPM.png95A9paW.png

Translation Gizmos. That's all I'll say.

40 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

Translation Gizmos. That's all I'll say.

delete pictures when quoting, That's all I'll say.

and, yes, is translagizmoed all the way down. ATM solar panels overlapped a  little over the main panels, also some of the trusses doesn't match the airlock.

gvgktlz.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, Jso said:

The repo is pretty stable so... BDB 1.1 is up. This will be save breaking to some degree if you've been using the October release. Backup your saves before updating.

-SAVE BREAKING UPDATE - Backup saves (KSP\saves) and remove any previous version of BDB (KSP\GameData\BlueDog_DB) before installing.
-New parts. Apollo Block V and AARDV, Scout rocket, Centaur T stage redone, Vega upper stage, OSO experiment.
-Tech tree completely redone.
-Lots of testing and adjustments by minepagan, IronCretin and Komodo and probably others.
-Far too many bugs fixes, tweaks and graphic improvements to list.

Backup your saves before updating.

was the ghost zoom all the way in to fix bug fixed

11 hours ago, minepagan said:

It depends. What were you using? If you were using the last full release (on spacedock)....it will break your game. The tech tree was completely rebalanced. But, if you are/were using one of the versions from the Github, it may or may not.

Make sure you have Community Resource Pack and B9 Partswitch installed (IIRC they are both included)

will it break a Sandbox game

1 minute ago, alpha tech said:

the one I asked you about a few weeks ago

Just now, minepagan said:

.....that isnt helpful.

^ I'm lucky if I remember what I ate for breakfast in the morning, let alone what some guy on a forum asked me about weeks ago.

Just now, alpha tech said:

when you launch a craft and go back to the vab and the if you try to click on a part it wont move acting like its not there

That is helpful. When you say "go back" do you mean revert, or just exit?

Also, knowing what game and mod version, and what parts it happens to, would be even more helpful.

Edit: Also, knowing what other mods you have installed helps.

5 minutes ago, alpha tech said:

1.2.2 and 1.0

all parts

Well, have you tried installing 1.0.1? It was a hotfix released shortly after 1.0.

If that dosen't work, I really can't help you without more info, like a video or your output log or at least screenshots. It might be a stock bug, or it might just be that version of the mod isn't compatible with 1.2.2.

If it is the glitch I am thinking of, it may also be caused by improper installation. A picture of the contents of your gamedata folder ([ksp directory]/gamedata) would help to verify that it is installed properly.

Also, enough with the one sentence responses.

KSP_win > GameData

Bluedog_DB

CommunityResourcePack

DMagicScienceAnimate

KAS

KerbalJointReinforcement

KIS

kOS

Squad

Module Manager 2.75

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

That's a stock bug, so.... not my problem?

I never had that problem before I installed your mod.

also for some reason the 1.1 release from GitHub dosent want to download on my end is it just me or the server

2 minutes ago, alpha tech said:

KSP_win > GameData

Bluedog_DB

CommunityResourcePack

DMagicScienceAnimate

KAS

KerbalJointReinforcement

KIS

kOS

Squad

Module Manager 2.75

I never had that problem before I installed your mod.

Could you provide screenshots and/or video of the bug occuring?