[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

6 hours ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

don't you mean 11.0?

@Beale could we use as the Big G IVA in the botachelli and the Apollo IVA in this new 'Kane' pod? it would help to get rid of the black void.

No. I've been saying that once BDB has the canon/actually flown Apollo hardware (not counting Skylab) it will be the 1.0 release of BDB. Followed by BDB 1.1.0, 1.2.0, ... 1.10.0, etc.

4 hours ago, Cdw2468 said:

Does anyone know how to attach the middle engine to the Muo?

no clue

so last minute stuff happened! I won't be at my apartment this weekend due to a minor family emergency, so no more Apollo progress until Monday. Sorry everyone! I'll see if I can drum up some progress on probe stuff, which has been a back burner project for the last month or so. Nothing to show on that, if someone wants to pull the images I posted at the beginning of June, those are (very) slowly getting unwrapped and textured.

Edited by CobaltWolf

Any plans to add an IVA to the Vinci/Gemini capsule? As a matter of fact, are we going to get unique IVA's for all the capsules? No rush, just curious as to if or when were going to get some IVA's in place.

Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to Project Apollo! :D

10 minutes ago, Noname115 said:

Any plans to add an IVA to the Vinci/Gemini capsule? As a matter of fact, are we going to get unique IVA's for all the capsules? No rush, just curious as to if or when were going to get some IVA's in place.

Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to Project Apollo! :D

To the extent of my knowledge, Vinci capsule is getting an IVA, but Beale isn't done with it yet. I hear fasa gemini IVA works well as a place holder.

Hermes may or may not remain just the stock mk1 IVA. This is based on if cobalt ever feels like making one,  and he probably won't make one.

I don't know about Apollo, so just stay tuned.

16 hours ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

don't you mean 11.0?

@Beale could we use as the Big G IVA in the botachelli and the Apollo IVA in this new 'Kane' pod? it would help to get rid of the black void.

Reuse would probably not be possible, with the different window placements.

The Apollo looks really nice though, it's grey! :D 

Edited by Beale

7 hours ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

To the extent of my knowledge, Vinci capsule is getting an IVA, but Beale isn't done with it yet. I hear fasa gemini IVA works well as a place holder.

Hermes may or may not remain just the stock mk1 IVA. This is based on if cobalt ever feels like making one,  and he probably won't make one.

I don't know about Apollo, so just stay tuned.

hmmm... I've always wanted to attempt to make an IVA as I have experience in 3D modeling. I wonder if I could try creating a Hermes IVA if that's okay with Cobalt.

3 hours ago, AHO said:

hmmm... I've always wanted to attempt to make an IVA as I have experience in 3D modeling. I wonder if I could try creating a Hermes IVA if that's okay with Cobalt.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: OHGODPLEASEIDONTWANTTODOTHEM