[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

35 minutes ago, mindseyemodels said:

well they all seem to work in 1.3.1 EXCEPT for kopernicus which seems to not let me load my save files or something

Kopernicus is updated for 1.3.1 (it was actually updated again yesterday) but usually recommends starting a new save after update

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/releases/tag/release-1.3.1-6

Edited by TheRedTom

32 minutes ago, mindseyemodels said:

well they all seem to work in 1.3.1 EXCEPT for kopernicus which seems to not let me load my save files or something

Kopernicus only works on the version it's specifically made for. Kopernicus for 1.3.0 won't work on 1.3.1 and vice versa.

20 minutes ago, MaverickSawyer said:

Hey, Cobalt... any chance of making a second version of the Kane LES that lacks the BPC? It is hands down the best performing and most functional LES out today, and performance-wise, it should have no issues throwing the Mk1-2 downrange. :)

PEBKAC Launch Escape System

@Kurld built the LES for us. I think he might have a BPC-less variant in his mod.

It's something that is possible but not likely @MaverickSawyer.

In other news, made some good progress on the Delta K upper stage last night. No screenshots, it was mostly just making a couple of small corrections to the model and redoing the UVs. Really looking forward to seeing it with my new texturing style.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

i kind of want to do a career using this, so are there any good mods that make career more practical for modded plays ?

7 minutes ago, Saltshaker said:

off the top of my head

My vote would be Taerobee, Tantares + Tantares LV, Coatl Aerospace Probes+, possibly Cold War Progression Tech Tree?

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

i kind of want to do a career using this, so are there any good mods that make career more practical for modded plays ? 

Personally a big fan of this as a contract mod, basically a bit more detailed version of historical progression.

For early tech stuff I use Taerobee

Edit: ah Cobalt I see you're a man of culture as well

Exept thats not that surprising as you did make the aerobee

Edited by TheRedTom

1 hour ago, TheRedTom said:

ah Cobalt I see you're a man of culture as well

v9o4e.jpg

Progress on Delta K. The significant reduction in UV space this new version uses (even with more details applied to the model) means I can fit a few more parts on to the texture sheet. Anything we're missing? I'm planning on doing the Delta III first stage adapter tank (would replace the upper half of the current Delta II first stage) but not the rest of Delta III, it's too much work right now plus then it would be a lot harder to deny people Delta IV :P

(working on solving the weird faceted highlights on the spherical tanks)

MPCUBlQ.png

43 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

Progress on Delta K. The significant reduction in UV space this new version uses (even with more details applied to the model) means I can fit a few more parts on to the texture sheet. Anything we're missing? I'm planning on doing the Delta III first stage adapter tank (would replace the upper half of the current Delta II first stage) but not the rest of Delta III, it's too much work right now plus then it would be a lot harder to deny people Delta IV :P

(working on solving the weird faceted highlights on the spherical tanks)

Maybe the Delta-P or the Castor IV boosters for the Delta 3000 - 6000?

7 hours ago, Hay said:

Maybe the Delta-P or the Castor IV boosters for the Delta 3000 - 6000?

Delta-P is easy.  Same tankage as Delta-K with the standard LEM descent engine...  Yes the Delta-P was SLIGHTLY modified vs LEM use but for basic game play it works.    If you want a Delta-F or Delta-G that would be the Ablestar tank with the AJ-10-118K engine (well a little OP but it works.)  Besides, those are really for use on White/Gray EELT Thor Hulls and not the Blue Delta Hulls.

Edited by Pappystein

On 2/16/2018 at 12:18 PM, MaverickSawyer said:

I have the PEBKAC pack... I'm less than impressed. The Kane one is still more advanced and capable than PEBKAC's LES towers.

Not to sound butthurt or anything... but what does it need to make you more happy?  Unless @Jso changed it significantly since original release, it's pretty much the same code, config, etc as the PEBKAC LES.

I haven't actually played this game in months, so there is a chance some recent update killed performance or something. I'd be willing to take some time and fix things up if this is the case.

Edited by Kurld
trying to sound less butthurt

1 hour ago, Kurld said:

Unless @Jso changed it significantly since original release, it's pretty much the same code, config, etc as the PEBKAC LES.

I haven't changed a thing. Last change was a bug fix for some Ksp update you submitted over a year ago.

Hello I'm using this mod with Dark Multi Player. However there's this; "Bossart 2.5m Stack Decoupler" which won't be automatically added to the generated white list of the server.

There's also "Bossart-MSDM 1.875m Stack Decoupler" which is auto added to the white list with the string "bluedog.Atlas.Decoupler1875m"

I can't find the 2.5 version in the folder. Could anyone tell me the part name like the other, so I can add it manually?

My ships don't get saved to the server without it being added to the whitelist.

Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, Smart Parts Wanter said:

Hello I'm using this mod with Dark Multi Player. However there's this; "Bossart 2.5m Stack Decoupler" which won't be automatically added to the generated white list of the server.

There's also "Bossart-MSDM 1.875m Stack Decoupler" which is auto added to the white list with the string "bluedog.Atlas.Decoupler1875m"

I can't find the 2.5 version in the folder. Could anyone tell me the part name like the other, so I can add it manually?

My ships don't get saved to the server without it being added to the whitelist.

Thanks in advance.

bluedog_Atlas_Decoupler25m

It's at the bottom of the file Gamedata\Bluedog_DB\Parts\Atlas\bluedog_Atlas_Decoupler1875m.cfg.