[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

2 hours ago, Jso said:

I think I've got that fixed.

We're breaking saves and craft files on a regular basis still. This is kind of pointless right now.

Well most of them are old stuff like Titan, Gemini, ect.....most. And either way, I'm going to update all/most designs soon

11th October 2016: KSP 1.2 official release...

... are you ready, Cobalt, for a 1.2 BDB release??? :cool:

(I hope then that all the plugin I'm using in 1.1.3 will be updated soon: just because you dropped in my comic thread, a couple of day ago I GOT the idea to how introduce a "career reboot" *_*)

Edited by Araym

13 minutes ago, awsumindyman said:

It also looks like most of the official Squad dev team left, guess we won't be getting a rocket part revamp.

Huh? If you mean old Devs, sure, a few have left, but there are several new employees at Squad. They've already announced that they will continue working on these. Keep an eye on the Dev notes

14 minutes ago, MrMeeb said:

Is development going to stop on this now KSP is dead?

Ksp isn't dead, at very least, they're going to continue with small patches and bug fixes. And for modders, this might be a great thing, as now they don't have to keep using their energy to update mod compatibility, and can instead just focus on making excellent mods to make the game even better!

27 minutes ago, TheAceOfHearts said:

Ksp isn't dead, at very least, they're going to continue with small patches and bug fixes. And for modders, this might be a great thing, as now they don't have to keep using their energy to update mod compatibility, and can instead just focus on making excellent mods to make the game even better!

is joke, is joke. :P

I have full confidence in Squad and their future

53 minutes ago, minepagan said:

Crap, I was making the Minotaur with 32. Time to start over....again....

At least you didn't spend too much time on it. I usually wind up doing things several times, especially earlier on. It gets faster+better each time.