[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

26 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

what is happening. My finals were over on Monday. I've got some stuff going on, the people I want to tell already know. I'll probably be back some time next week.

I was making a joke to lighten the mood. Apparently it wasn't a very good one. Either way, hopefully everything works out for you.

1 hour ago, CrazyCanuck said:

love the mod, I've just started messing with it.

I was wondering, do you have any plans to make the Apollo to Soyuz docking adapter so we can re-create the handshake in space in between your Apollo CSM and Beale's Soyuz?

The parts to make that are in Tantares. If you want the *exact* docking port, the Contares mod has that.

EDIT: IIRC the correct parts are the MIR docking adapter (big orange hotdog) and the rectangular monoprop tanks.

Edited by minepagan
Politeness

4 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Most of our engines work in RO already, but none of the fuel tanks. I think @legoclone09 is working on something if he pulls through for us. 

Yeah, I think I'll try and get Mercury/Redstone done this weekend, then work on Saturn. I'll need some help with finding specs for the rockets.

20 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

My finals are over..?

19 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

what is happening. My finals were over on Monday. I've got some stuff going on, the people I want to tell already know. I'll probably be back some time next week.

one of my very common f*** ups turned into a meme, great

2 hours ago, Kertech said:

I'm getting a weird force on Kerbals climbing the ladder on the Mercury (Hermes) pod. They have to constantly climb to stay still and will fall off the end of unattended.

Yeah, Mercury is particularly bad about that. It's been logged for a while now. Cobalt's got a lot on his plate.